OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score
Okay today I was at the liabary with my friend and guess what? I found this website called Toywiz that sells Webkinz for about $29-600!**

https://www.toywiz.com/weliac.html They're FAKE and USED! Some DON'T have the magic W! And even worse? NO Tag! Also... Theres fake Webkin Marionettes: Duck,Domino Cat & Dog, Dragon ( :( ) , Flamingo :blink: , Peanut Dog :( , Princess&Prince Bear, Teddy Bear,Rusty Dog. Uh and Webkinz was VERY glitchy at school it had red X windows .-.; Anything you see on this wesite; Don't buy; Most of the stuff is Fake and they would sell Marionettes at the gift shops!

(Whats a Webkin? A Webkin is a toy you buy at gift shops and it comes with a Secret Code that allows you to go on the internet. You buy food,clothes,Games and a bed. And you can learn as you earn Kinzcash(Webkin Money).)

*Reg. Webkinz

**Lil-kinz are about $400-500!

Actually, a lot of them look alright. The early ones didn't have a magic W on them anyway. :furawatchi:
Okay... Sorry... I thought they were fake...... ^^;

[SIZE=8pt]Fist of all, they are ALL real. Also, the retired ones should be more considering you can't buy them anymore. But thats a little insane.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, Toywiz. Memories...

I once bought YGO cards from them.

They sent me a lot of junk packs, not even the ones I ordered. The box of packs was taped shut and was filled with Magic Ruler, and Blue Eyes White Dragon. I ordered Invasion of Chaos. You might see where that is wrong.

I instead ordered 'alternative art' cards off another site with my refund.

They have Red x's on them because your school probably blocked whatever image supporter they have.

If they where FAKE the site would have been closed if it werent legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have Red x's on them because your school probably blocked whatever image supporter they have.If they where FAKE the site would have been closed if it werent legit.
There is worse out there.

I mean, the 'alternative art' cards I bought? Let's put it this way...

They're of the Black Magician Girl in various states of undress.

Okay... Sorry... I thought they were fake...... ^^;
They are all real. (I have a real webkinz that I bought in a store without the "Magic W" (I bought it in 2005.) Some of them cost a lot because you can't buy them in stores anymore (even though their prices are a little bit high.) and it looks like they all have the webkinz code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back