OMG!:(:(:(:(:(:(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cutty391

Reaction score
:huh: :huh: :( :D no fair. i worked hard for nothing! i got 450++++++ skill points and just found out the matchmaker could not have come:( :( :( :( that is so not fair!

i wanted a special character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!! WHY DID THAT STUPID PINNED TOPIC ON CHARACTER THING HAD TO NOT SAY THAT THE MATCHMAKER COULD NOT HAVE COME!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: :angry: :( :angry: no fair. i worked hard for nothing! i got 450++++++ skill points and just found out the matchmaker could not have come:( :angry: :( :angry: that is so not fair!

i wanted a special character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!! WHY DID THAT STUPID PINNED TOPIC ON CHARACTER THING HAD TO NOT SAY THAT THE MATCHMAKER COULD NOT HAVE COME!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?
I don't understand what your problem is, try not to scream in my face and amybe I'll understand you.

C~M

:angry: :( :( :( no fair. i worked hard for nothing! i got 450++++++ skill points and just found out the matchmaker could not have come:( :( :( :( that is so not fair!

I do. You have to wait for it to be 3 years old (aka, 3 earth days, 72 hours) Then, when it turns into something, you MAY get a special charcter. I think your problem is, your in a certain family, (example, you want the mametchi special charchter, you need the "350" in there) but you have the most skill in one certain skill, but in the wrong family. (example: You want the mametchi family special charcter, so you get all that you need in that skill. But your not in THAT family (your not in the mametchi family, you're in some other) so you can't obain the special charcter.)

You also need to be in the same gender as it, and that's a possibilty.

(yes, it happened to me, except I just wanted a lot of skill)

If you don't get the "family" thing go here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

I hoped that helped you,

mametchi ;)

p.s. You'll need to be at least 6 to have the matchmaker visit you! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
but i was in he meme family wanting the meme person.
He? It has to be a girl, not a boy. I think you're trying to get Makiko, the special character obtained from Memetchi, which can only be obtained by a GIRL tamagotchi.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back