OMG?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, it's horrible. Luckily not all countries supply from China. The worst affected countries are - as far as I know - Great Britain, Australia, The US and Canada.

Countries like that supply from China as it is a cheap place to buy from.

No wonder my dad wouldn't let me buy small toys.

P.S I know im old and i wont swallow them , but i got 2 annoying sisters that what my dads worried about.

Nice :|
First lead, now date rape drugs.

I had lead in my toys when I was younger. I had a bunch of thomas the tank engine toys and I'd always stick them in my mouth. I'm not dead yet xP
my mom said the exact same thing!

I don't see the lead as a MAJOR issue.. just a tiny one.

Why? Becasue alot of peoople grew up with toys that contained lead, and they didn't die.

i read this in yahoo today moringing and when i heard i was really sad i really wanted it. i was just going today to get it!

I have heard about this a week ago or so. Date rape drug? o_O Just what we need. More angry Chinese flaming the U.S. Thus leading into WWIII. Then the Canadian's, Europeans, and African's will turn on us. Then atleast half of Asia. I'm not sure about the Japanese, the U.S and them have a Peace treaty. They may as well help us, IDK.

I think if some perverted Teenager who want's to score they would buy those if they weren't being recalled.

That's just friggen weird ._O Why do the Chinese hate us?

Some people are trying to buy Bindeez from 'the black market'. It was on the news. And Linkjudge.

Oh! My sister heard about that and told me.

I didnt know it was the date rape drug though...YUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back