OMG.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystalized

Reaction score
Ok, so there is this boy who has been my friend forever. Over the summer, he sent me an e-mail, and told me he loved me. I lied, and said I loved him too. So we could remain friends. I quit the e-mail thing, because it kept getting ME in trouble.

I cant stop the regret! I want him to leave me alone! But he wont! :) :mellow:

He keeps going on about the love thing, but then acts immature and violent...I HATE HIM!! I like this other guy, but if he found out, he would slaughter him.

He kept texting me about love crap. HE WONT LEAVE ME ALONE! I said "Stop, I dont love you" and am waiting for a reply.

SON OF A GUN!

HEEEELP MEEEE! :wub:

I think you probably should have told him a while ago that you didnt love him, especially if this has been his behavior.

All you can hope for now is that he will back off now that he knows the truth.

If not, I think it is time to get some adults to intervene. What he is doing sounds like harassment and that isn't acceptable.

I think you probably should have told him a while ago that you didnt love him, especially if this has been his behavior.
All you can hope for now is that he will back off now that he knows the truth.

If not, I think it is time to get some adults to intervene. What he is doing sounds like harassment and that isn't acceptable.
Thanks, but my mom would KILL ME if she found out.

Thanks, but my mom would KILL ME if she found out.
Unfortunately so, but it sounds like he's got some red flag behaviour that can be quite dangerous. I agree you should of nipped it in the bud from the start because when you lead some people like this on, emotionally they become really unstable and it can get worse with time and age.

You made the mistake of not saying it so now it's time you tell him to stop, and tell a grown up. You have to come clean with it eventually and the sooner someone intervenes and you tell him no more harassment, the sooner the problem will be resolved.

In the end it should work out alright if you come clean and get him some evaluation on his mental health. Kid or not, that's a baaaaaaaaaaad sign which ignoring will only get worse.

I agree. Sometimes people can't control their actions and end up hurting others. If he has some violent behavior that is not normal or safe! If telling him yourself doesn't get him to leave you alone you need to get adult help. Even if it's not your parents and just another adult you can trust. I suggest not being alone with him at all until you get this cleared up. Just becareful

Thanks. It's not that serious though. He is just some wannabe idiot.

If you keep letting him on, it WILL become serious.

We cannot make you do anything, but you should try and follow what we are saying here, ok?

Why would your mother be mad? You made a mistake, and your parents are there to help you. :p

Just dont think if you are ignoring it, it will go away.

Good luck!

He's fine now. He accepted it. He IS my friend after all.

I appreciate you all helping!

Okay since this is resolved, I will close this to prevent repeating answers.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back