OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papapatchi

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
When I was coming home I dropped my V5 into a river ;) :) . I kept it anyway to see if I could mend it. When I got home I took off the battery cover and took the battery out. I left it in the sun for 30-40mins. Then I took it back inside and put my tama back together. And OMG it was fixed but there was white stuff on the screen. It reset itself. :D :D :) :blink: B) B)

It... reset itself? :D Never heard of that.

But I think setting the battery in the sun was probably a bad idea. Who knows how a battery responds to all the UV rays and heat? Luckily it didn't explode or catch fire or anything.

But at least your tama's okay. Congrats! :)

Wow. :D My friend dropped his tama into his pet's water dish and it broke. I'm guessing the white stuff is bits of paper from the background.

T_R

It... reset itself? :rolleyes: Never heard of that.
But I think setting the battery in the sun was probably a bad idea. Who knows how a battery responds to all the UV rays and heat? Luckily it didn't explode or catch fire or anything.

But at least your tama's okay. Congrats! :unsure:
Yes next time I suggest letting the virtual pet dry WITHOUT the batt in the sun with the screen facing away from the sun because heat exposure to the battery can cause it to leak (which could corrode your tama's microchip, then you're super screwed) and direct exposure to the sun for the screen can cause problems too.

I've never heard of a Tamagotchi reseting itself. That's pretty neat. If I was in your place, I would have thought my Tamagotchi was gone for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
That happened to my brother, too. It didn't reset itself, though.

All that happened is my brother got free beef. <_<

That happened to my brother, too. It didn't reset itself, though.All that happened is my brother got free beef. :unsure:
Lol! That's funny. <_<

Hey Papapatchi, maybe you got some free stuff out of it like tamakitty101.

wow! you saved it!is the white stuff still there? that would really suck. it's kinda weird that it reset itself though. . .

when i was littile i dropped it in my milk :lol: :D go ahead laugh

cuz i waz swing it around so my mum put it undre the heater

and put the heater on full so i took off the back while on heater

and cheked it was dry so i took out the batere and it wasent reset

so i was like :D and got free lipstick on the instructions it sead

u have 2 min or it reset

B) :D :wacko: :puroperatchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi: ;) :ph34r: :ph34r: :angry: <_< ^_^

I would advise you to next time throw away the wet betteries. The batteries could rust and leak causing more damage.

When I was coming home I dropped my V5 into a river :)   :( . I kept it anyway to see if I could mend it. When I got home I took off the battery cover and took the battery out. I left it in the sun for 30-40mins. Then I took it back inside and put my tama back together. And OMG it was fixed but there was white stuff on the screen. It reset itself. :D   :D   ;)   :D   B)   B)
Well , arent you lucky? ^^ next time be more careful ... and um , how did you drop it in a river !? O_O

oh! and may I suggest a lanyard?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you dropped it into a river, dried it, and now the white stuff is gone? So it works perfectly now? Congratz! You were VERY lucky.

Here's some advice...

1. NEVER play with your Tamagotchi when you're surrounded by water or when it's possible to drop your Tamagotchi in water

2. Keep your tamagotchi in a bad when you're near a river or on a small boat or canoe. That way it won't get wet =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back