Omg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainfall

Reaction score
-random topic-

What would you do if you saw a cat eating a dog?

.. HOT DOG? 8D

DON'T RUN OVER OR SHOOT THE CAT IT WOULD ONLY EAT A DOG IF IT HADN'T EATEN IN A MONTH OR TWO AND THATS A LONG TIME. AND DOGS AND CATS ACTUALLY GET ALONG VERY GOOD, THEY JUST PLAY A LITTLE, THATS ALL THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING IS ONE IN A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an animal freak, i know more than u ppl ( no offense ) but when i was little the only books i read was animal ones

Get in a truck, and run over the cat.
=O Don't run over the kitty!

I'd probably put the cat in a cage, if the dog's still alive, take it to a hospital. I'd probably take the cat home.

DON'T RUN OVER OR SHOOT THE CAT IT WOULD ONLY EAT A DOG IF IT HADN'T EATEN IN A MONTH OR TWO AND THATS A LONG TIME. AND DOGS AND CATS ACTUALLY GET ALONG VERY GOOD, THEY JUST PLAY A LITTLE, THATS ALL THE CHANCES OF THAT HAPPENING IS ONE IN A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am an animal freak, i know more than u ppl ( no offense ) but when i was little the only books i read was animal ones
And what makes you think you know more than us? Even me? I'm an animal freak and have been an animal freak my whole life. And if you knew more than me about cats, you'd know they can't live a month or 2 without food. Our bodies are huge compared to them and we can only live a couple weeks without food. Maybe 2-5 weeks. Not completely sure, I've never tried to figure out because I don't want to starve myself..

Most dogs and cats don't really get along well. Maybe YOURS do but you can't base that information for EVERY SINGLE DOG AND CAT. My cat hates all of my dogs. Both of my cats do. They don't play. I know some dogs and cats just love each other, but not all dogs and cats get along, and if you knew lots about animals, you'd know that. Cats are very territorial.

And you think you know more than us. :( There's a lot more to learn. You don't really know that much from what I can tell by your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my dog is VERY unpopular with cats.

If my dog was being eaten, that would almost make sense. She is very inquisitive, but they hiss and lunge.

I don't know what I'd do. I've never really thought.

P.S. Cats and dogs don't get along. Cats chase dogs.

P.S.S. I'm an animal freak too. I probably know less about most animals than you guys, including cats and dogs (although I do know a lot about dogs!)

Well, my dog is VERY unpopular with cats.If my dog was being eaten, that would almost make sense. She is very inquisitive, but they hiss and lunge.

I don't know what I'd do. I've never really thought.

P.S. Cats and dogs don't get along. Cats chase dogs.

P.S.S. I'm an animal freak too. I probably know less about most animals than you guys, including cats and dogs (although I do know a lot about dogs!)
Usually its the cat who is the Aggressive one. 99% of the time, the Dog just wants to play. But seeing as the cat will most likely feel threatened, it'll attack it

OMG DONT KILL THE CAT FOR SHOOT'S SAKE.

YOU ANIMAL ABUSERS. D:<

YOU HAVE TO GRAB THE CAT BY THE NECK AND DRAG IT OFF THE DOG, AND THEN HEAL THE DOG. D:<

DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW ANY MAGIC?!? D:<

lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG DONT KILL THE CAT FOR SHOOT'S SAKE.
YOU ANIMAL ABUSERS. D:<

YOU HAVE TO GRAB THE CAT BY THE NECK AND DRAG IT OFF THE DOG, AND THEN HEAL THE DOG. D:<

DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW ANY MAGIC?!? D:<
I see no animal "abusers" here. Get a sense of humour. Unless you were joking with your post.

Me?

Laugh perhapes.

I'd name the cat "Taz". The cat will be a trained killer and work for a epic horror movie that would blow all horror films out of the water.

Notice the "lol" at the bottom of the post.

Lol, Taz the tasmanian devil. Awesome. xD

OMG! LOLOL.

Omg I can't stop laughing.

Freddy. LOL.

"He's in your dreams and in real life"

I would laugh if that actually became a movie, then you could sue for copying your idea. LOL.

Haha this is such an awesomely random topic. XD When I saw the title I thought you were going to say your cat actually ate your dog or something. XD Anyway, if I saw that happening, first I would make sure I wasn't dreaming or something, then I would probably laugh my head off. Then, I would probably start to feel bad for the dog and take it to a vet. xP But I would so keep that cat. 8D

i'd say, "cool!" And get my sister to come out and see it. I'd also take a pic of it w/my camera phone. And show/text it to my friends. I would probably be afraid of the cat. So I'd keep my distance. Then I would laugh when people tried to help the poor dog and were attacked by the probably infected w/rabies cat.

Catch both the injured dog and cat in seperate cages, take 'em to the vet and the dog will be helped, while the cat will be fed and given anti-rabies injections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back