Omg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[shhhh, people are still figuring it out. >> << Lol.]

Actually I didn't know cats ate things like hotdogs. o_o

Or beef. Well, you kow. Hamburgers lol.

Cats eat any meat. They'll eat bread as well, as long as it's served with meat, so I would phone the SPCA in the UK (RSPCA) and they'd catch the cat and they'd give it a better home, where it doesn't have to eat somebody else's rubbish.

OMG DONT KILL THE CAT FOR SHOOT'S SAKE.
YOU ANIMAL ABUSERS. D:<

YOU HAVE TO GRAB THE CAT BY THE NECK AND DRAG IT OFF THE DOG, AND THEN HEAL THE DOG. D:<

DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW ANY MAGIC?!? D:<

lol.
Grabbing a cat by the neck is animal abuse. So you'd rather badly hurt a cat to save a dog?

Yeah thats SOO not animal abuse... :(

I am an animal freak, i know more than u ppl ( no offense ) but when i was little the only books i read was animal ones
I doubt that you know more than us.

And as for the actual topic, it would just give me another reason to hate cats.

Grabbing a cat by the neck is animal abuse. So you'd rather badly hurt a cat to save a dog?
Yeah thats SOO not animal abuse... :(
Of course it is, that's why mother cat's abuse their kittens isn't it?

How do you think Mother cats carry their kittens around?

It doesn't hurt them.

Plus I was joking.

It's eating a hot dog, right?

I'd watch it and hope it wasn't contaminated or anything. Then just walk away.

If it was eating a real dog, I'd go pull them apart. xP

It doesn't hurt them.

Plus I was joking.
Alot of animal mothers carry their offspring like that. Cats, foxes, etc.

Grabbing the nape of their neck is safe.

I have acculty seen a stray cat eat a road kill dog and a moutain lion eat someone's dog on TV.

It doesn't hurt them.

Plus I was joking.
Oh wait you mean by the scruff of it's neck? Ooh I thougt you meant actually grabbing it's neck and throwing it aside.

Oh wait you mean by the scruff of it's neck? Ooh I thougt you meant actually grabbing it's neck and throwing it aside.
God no, LOL.

I love cats, I wouldn't dream of hurting them.

EDIT; Yeah, it is meant to be a Cat eating a hotdog. :3

Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[shhhh, people are still figuring it out. >> << Lol.]
Actually I didn't know cats ate things like hotdogs. o_o

Or beef. Well, you kow. Hamburgers lol.
I know. i was reading the other posts and I was like

"People... Did you read the last two words? o.o;"

I think I just ruined it XD

I would put the cat on a leash.

I would go on top of Allie's minivan, and tie it up there. I would train it to bark every time someone tries to break in.

Then I would go pretend to kill myslef. then i would go to the hospital after i ask Allie to call Dr. house, (which we would later figure out saved his life.). We would write a song called Alex Keep your Clothes On. Then our band buddies would came. We would head off to Olive gardedn. When we got into the minivan, I would give the cat some pocky.

Then we would go on our miraculouse adventure.

Diva, I know. I know XD

I wouldn't hurt the cat at all.

I would put the cat and the dog in seperate cages, then take them to the vet whether they are alive or not.

I love animals. I wouldn't hurt one, even if it bit my leg off. Or my cousin's leg off. I mean, seriously, most animals won't just walk up and attack you. Think about it...

If they dog's already dead, let the cat be. Animals killing other animals happen all the time. What's the difference with this one?

However, if the dog's still alive, I would chase away the cat. It would terrible to kill the cat, because you'd be the one commiting murder.

Get in a truck, and run over the cat.
You'd be a murderer. Which is a million times worse than the cat killing the dog. Because as I said before, animals kill animals all the time. Maybe this cat needs to do it to survive???

I know. i was reading the other posts and I was like
"People... Did you read the last two words? o.o;"

I think I just ruined it XD

I would put the cat on a leash.

I would go on top of Allie's minivan, and tie it up there. I would train it to bark every time someone tries to break in.

Then I would go pretend to kill myslef. then i would go to the hospital after i ask Allie to call Dr. house, (which we would later figure out saved his life.). We would write a song called Alex Keep your Clothes On. Then our band buddies would came. We would head off to Olive gardedn. When we got into the minivan, I would give the cat some pocky.

Then we would go on our miraculouse adventure.

Diva, I know. I know XD
I thought I had done that on page 2, but I guess not. xD xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back