OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SukoshiMizu

Reaction score
[SIZE=7pt]I don't know if this has to do with the Twilight thread but I figured the Twilight fans may want to know.[/SIZE]

Stephanie Meyer isn't realeasing (however its spelled x.x) Midnight Sun...

Because somebody leaked it out over the internet

;l

Share your thoughts.

Please try not to flame Dx

I am so upset about this. I was looking forward to reading it. The draft that's posted on her website isn't even done yet! I'm so mad at whoever did this. Stephenie Meyer isn't even sure if she's going to finish it now!

To the person who leaked;

[SIZE=17pt]ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?[/SIZE]

I'm sorry, I'm very touchy about this topic. LOL.

She didn't cancel the release. It's on hold 'indefinitely'. Which basically means she'll release it when she's ready and feels comfortable with it.
That sort of makes me feel better...at least it'll come out eventually.

Really? For real?

Yaayy. -^^-

EDIT: Stephanie Meyer is WAY too much of a drama queen. But I have to thank her if she isn't going to finish it, because that means she won't kill trees and add another horrible fanfiction to the bookstore.

Last edited by a moderator:
But on her site it says...

"June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published. And, after Breaking Dawn comes out, Stephenie will have much more time to focus on writing Midnight Sun."

Latest posts

Back