OMG.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovekuchipa555

Reaction score
I know I made a topic about fear, but this time it's narrowed down to Blythe Dolls.

Click here.

^ That's how they look like.

I'm really freaked out. Last night I had a dream that I met a Blythe Doll. It tried to kill me O_O It was really scary. Ohkay, now my crazy sister is trying to print pictures of that stupid doll. She is scaring me with it! I have a great fear of these dolls, and I am very unhappy with it. When I woke up today my eyes filled with tears. God, I was really scared. She keeps on pointing at their big ugly eyes. But I look away. Then when I was really annoyed, I kicked the picture away xD But now, I'm so scared that it'll haunt me again. I cover the blanket over my face. And I try to block every hole in the blanket. But lol, I couldn't breathe. Once I thought I saw the Blythe doll looking at me. I almost cried. I am going crazy... x.x

Please help! I have to get over this stupid fear sooner or later. I have a major headache about this. [And my sister is messing with me while I'm typing.] When I tell her I'm scared, she says I'm pathetic. T_T Please help me...

Thanks, lovely Star.

Phoebe is right. The more you freak out over them, the more your sister will tease you.

Reality check: it's a doll; an inanimate object made of plastics - keep repeating that to yourself like a "mantra" :puroperatchi:

I swear Blythe is stalking me. YOU TOO? Run.

This Blythe doll seriously isn't going to hurt you. It's a doll. Like, what little kids play with. So what if her head is freakishly big and her eyes look mass-murderish? Just tell your sister that her face is the scariest thing in this household and throw a schoolbook at her. And good luck.

Oh my goodness! She's freaking adorable! :'D

ANYWHO -

I agree with Feebee and TamaMum. Your sister just likes seeing you freak out. It's a lot like how bullying works [i don't know how familiar you are with the 'bullying cycle' ... we get it crammed down our throats at our school] - the bully wants to see a reaction. If you don't give them a reaction, they move on. It's no fun to pick on someone who doesn't do something hysterical in response.

So, same thing with your sister. She likes seeing you react to the doll. Don't react, and she'll move on.

..... those dolls do look pretty eerie, I have to admit. o_O :)

Like people said before, try to make your sister think that her teasing isn't working on you, and that it is just a doll. That's like me when I stay up late watching murder mysteries on the news channel, lol, I just can't stop... but I get so freaked out. The next morning, though, I just realize that it's all a movie. and in your case, all just a doll.

maybe taking one and puncturing its eyes out would make you feel better, like you've dominted over her. Nevermind me saying that.

Ohkay, thanks. My sister isn't teasing me much now. But she still is xD Anyway, thanks for all the help! OMG The doll is coming!!! xD I am getting better with this 'doll', and I am not dreaming about this doll anymore! As I suspected.

ilovekuchipa555 / [x.RawR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Those dolls are scary! Just remember they're just dolls - They won't hurt you, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back