OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemotchi

Reaction score
Ok... this will surely make u fell mad... 1 guy... i know him.. he used a fiber tip, permenent marker, waterproof, instant drying marker pen and drawed on my tamagotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can any1 tell me how to get it off????? this is my only tamagotchi..... :huh:

Try using Metholated Spirits, ask your mum,dad or guardian to help you.

Or just ask your mum/dad/guardian what would get permanent marker off?

//Haze

But.... is there other way than that.... and i will be dead if i tell me mom or dad about it.... and i dont think my country dont have Metholated Spirits.... my frined said try using the thing that take outs nail polish. do u think that works?

aha... i try the nail polish vanisher..... i got worst... my mom say to try her tupperware product..

ok. I just tryed the product and still nothing.... now what?!!

Ok... this will surely make u fell mad... 1 guy... i know him.. he used a fiber tip, permenent marker, waterproof, instant drying marker pen and drawed on my tamagotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can any1 tell me how to get it off????? this is my only tamagotchi..... :D
i don't mean 2 insult any1 but isn't the point of permenent makers that they don't come of cos they're designed 2 leave a permenet mark. i'm sorry but i don't think there's anything u can do to fix it or in this case clean it.

I don't know what can get the marks off...

But the behavior of the dude is unacceptable. Try tattling on him! *Evil grin*

Not just for your sake, but everyone's really...so that he won't do it again.. =/

Uhmm.. Why would that make me mad? o.o'

Anyway. Try getting it off with nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you.

If you are ABSOLUTELY desperate...

1. Disassemble the Tamagotchi.

2. Wash it off. You may wash the paint off your Tamagotchi though 0_o

Use sunscreen. No kidding! I've found that sunscreen can remove permanent marker :p . Don't know why. It may remove some of the paint from your Tamagotchi but at least it won't be a mess anymore. Yeah, it is pretty annoying when people wreck your stuff :) .

StarTama :hitodetchi:

find any type of alchohol and put it in the microwave for a little while then try that.tell me how it goes

my mom ask my maid to open my tama and wash the back cover... u think that work?

use rubbing alcohol, it works all the time, just :lol: DONT :eek: let some fall on the screen it could cause serious damage to your tama!

p.s. i need friends :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back