OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
srry i don't know french i am still learning spanish i'll give u a hint this is my first year of middle school

I cant tell u that my dad will kill me but i'll tell you the spanish grade number i a in seis :p
lemme guess....somewhere around 12-13? ^^

eeh-hee.

I have a crush too! =^^= He's really nice, lil' weird, smart, and cute. =^^= I just wanna be friends with him though. ;)

er.....be BFF? (best friends forever)

sorry, I'm no help. ^^"

pease read bottom of page 1 hether
I read it. But even still that doesn't give reason to be rude.

As for the Spanish, in 6th grade, I *really* think you shouldn't be worried about dating. 6th grade was the worst year I had in school, and it's when things start to get a bit more difficult. I think you should just focus on studies and not worry about guys until you're older.

As for the Spanish, in 6th grade, I *really* think you shouldn't be worried about dating. 6th grade was the worst year I had in school, and it's when things start to get a bit more difficult. I think you should just focus on studies and not worry about guys until you're older.
By older, I think Heather means high school ^^

um that wuz supposed to b an apolagy i am very stuborn and i am nice with a temper srry i got mad again:(

I was actually shooting for after highschool ^.^'
Heh heh! I agree, but most people have boyfriends/girlfriends, In High School. They think they are ready, but a month later they break up :furawatchi:

Heh heh! I agree, but most people have boyfriends/girlfriends, In High School. They think they are ready, but a month later they break up :furawatchi:
tell that 2 the klittle kid who thinks i am his gf <_<

Still i need ad vice hes the first crush i have thats lasted 2 years!

:rolleyes:

Uhhh 4 YES 4 boys like me uhhhhhh!!!!ANOYING!!!!

4 the advice...Be yourself get to know him JUST DONT FOLLOW HIM AROUND helll thinkc ur wierd!

tons of luck

crowfrost

why is everyone making so many spelling mistakes? is it lack of knowledge or lack of caring? O_O

as for your crush...he sounds weird. you shouldn't love your relatives in any way but family love.

Heh heh! I agree, but most people have boyfriends/girlfriends, In High School. They think they are ready, but a month later they break up ;)
Then they cry about it for months until they find someone else. They date them for a week, break up and deja vu. The cycle repeats itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I still stick to not bothering with relationships until you're much older, much more mature, and can handle a real relationship without it getting in the way of school and/or work.

I also agree with miffiy about relatives. It doesn't matter if you're by blood or by marriage. If at one point in time you were related, they become off limits.

*TIP* well if you want to start small talk just say "I Like your shoes. Where did you get em?" He will have to say something like where he got them from and you can go on from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back