OMG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1_violetchi_1

Reaction score
I never used the love potion. I connected it with my friend and then it got married and had two baby boys!!!! Mines was 6 years old and hers was 3!!!!

How long will the mother stay with the baby???!?!?!?!

How do I get a mametchi?!?!!?!?!?

I need to know everything before the mother leaves so I can get a better pet than a billotchi or a Kuchipatchi!!

The mother will stay with baby for 48 hrs unpaused.

And to get Mametchi, you must take perfect care of your tamagotchi and never the hearts go below 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never used the love potion. I connected it with my friend and then it got married and had two baby boys!!!! Mines was 6 years old and hers was 3!!!!
Wow congrats! You will go through this many times with your Tamagotchi!

48 hours!?!?!? My friend never wanted babies anyways!!! She'll be so mad at me and reset it like se did when she press yes on the macthmaker not on purpose.

So NEVER let the hearts go down pass 2 on the happiness??? Seems tough....anything else on how to get a mametchi??

P.S. my billotchi married this: :)

48 hours!?!?!? My friend never wanted babies anyways!!! She'll be so mad at me and reset it like se did when she press yes on the macthmaker not on purpose.
So NEVER let the hearts go down pass 2 on the happiness??? Seems tough....anything else on how to get a mametchi??

P.S. my billotchi married this: :D
well a mametchi needs super care.Try your best to take good care.I got one cuz I paid alot of attention with it and loved it alot!

P.S. my billotchi married this: ;)
If she resets it she's just going to get a baby again o_O'

P.S. my billotchi married this: ;)
48 hours is 2 days.

Congratulation!!!! Im sure she wont reset it! If she does its her choice! but congratulation!

Enjoy your baby's look after your tama :D

;) ~*Emily*~ :(

~Xx~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back