OMG !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peatrolover22

Reaction score
ok let me calm down,....AHH!

GUESS WHAT!! IM GOING SKIING ON THURSDAY!!

IVE NEVER GONE!!

im going with my skool

only the fith grade get to do it soo!!

but also im scard!! :rolleyes:

because im afaird ill fall!

Your so lucky! I hope you have a great time! You probably will fall but it won't hurt. Everyone has to fall sometime!

I remember my school ski trip. It was only 4th graders, I was so excited! I thought it was going to be the bestest skier ever! But I just didn't get the hang of it and stuff. That day I realized skiing was not my sport, archery was.

Anyway, lots of my friends became my age and are on the ski team, so maybe you will be really great like them!

Cool! Have fun, but don't let your fear of falling hold you back. Everyone falls sometimes, just start off easy. It actually reminds me of when my class went to the skating rink for a skating field trip. Eventually I got the hang of it and it was really fun!

Cool! Have fun, but don't let your fear of falling hold you back. Everyone falls sometimes, just start off easy. It actually reminds me of when my class went to the skating rink for a skating field trip. Eventually I got the hang of it and it was really fun!
have u skied be4?

my advice: try not to let the skis cross or you will probably fall down. I think.

I've never been skiing myself though so I really have no idea!

hope you have fun :rolleyes:

my advice: try not to let the skis cross or you will probably fall down. I think.
I've never been skiing myself though so I really have no idea!

hope you have fun ;)
thanz!

ive never been skiing nether!!

ill tell u how it goes :rolleyes:

No I have never skied before. But it sounds like a lot of fun. You are very lucky to be able to go skiing. Have fun. But I'm going to an amusement park at the end of the year for a field trip..... Hehe.....

No I have never skied before. But it sounds like a lot of fun. You are very lucky to be able to go skiing. Have fun. But I'm going to an amusement park at the end of the year for a field trip..... Hehe.....
were?

were i live we have;

Carawinds

Emaral Point <VERY FUN its a water part>

well also i live up nere the mountians soo u no!!

there getting lots of snow!!! YAH!!

Bleh those mountains make me feel sick epecialy with boiled peanuts. x.x

Ag.

Well, have fun!

Wish I could go!

good for you!!!

Iv'e never been skiing!!!

I'm in fifth grade too!!!

Do WE get to go skiing on a field trip??

But,

ICE SKATING IS [SIZE=8pt]WA[/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]Y[/SIZE] BETTER!!!!

Bleh those mountains make me feel sick epecialy with boiled peanuts. x.xAg.

Well, have fun!

Wish I could go!
lolololololololololol

yah i remiber !! :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IVE NEVER GONE!!

im going with my skool

but also im scard!! :wub:

Don't worry. I went skiing with the school in 5th grade too. Nothing whatsoever happens when you fall. :) Don't worry. Skiing was actually quite easy to get the hang of and go, and the "teleféricos" are great! The only bad thing about skiing is that they are costly.

The only strange thing that happened to me then was that I got a love letter, lol. :D

I am sure you will have plenty of fun when you go. :p

Awesome. I snowboard, it is a lot of fun. Where are you going? I ususally go to Killingotn in VT.

IVE NEVER GONE!!

im going with my skool

but also im scard!! :wub:

you're lucky!

will you take me with you lol

Your so lucky! I hope you have a great time! You probably will fall but it won't hurt. Everyone has to fall sometime!
I remember my school ski trip. It was only 4th graders, I was so excited! I thought it was going to be the bestest skier ever! But I just didn't get the hang of it and stuff. That day I realized skiing was not my sport, archery was.

Anyway, lots of my friends became my age and are on the ski team, so maybe you will be really great like them!
I'm in 4th grade,and we haven't gone skiing!Maybe next year!

Cool I'm going skiing on Thursday too...that's a coincidence...freaky...Have fun and don't fall an you bum!
maybe you go to the same school? :wub: well... that's what my logic is suggesting...

I can't rollerskate, ice skate, skii, snowboard, or skateboard. I never done any of those except rollerskated 3 times, so I can sorta, but not really do it. And I've ice skated once.

Anyway, have fun. When I was in the 5th grade, we went rollerskating. My parents said they'd never let me go skiing. They said on TV, they saw people brake bones when they skiied, and that's why. Oh, well.

///Matchy :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back