OMGOMGOMG

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy in my class had backstage tickets to that same consert But the best thing is he have them to ME! yay now i get to meet them and also im in the 4th row (hope Joe sings to me)
I hate you. My mom said no because we are so busy and the money and stuff, but maybe Fall, Winter or for my birthday.

My sister actually asked "Can we kill this girl?"

LOL U KNOW WE ARE JUST KIDDING RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I think you are so lucky and you should be happy! Send me an autographed photo of Nick PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!

Or any of the others. I would prefer Nick though =)

Cool, good for you. ^_^ Ur lucky, my parents wouldn't do that for me.
Haha mine either. :unsure:

That's a unique, festive way that your parents presented the tickets to you. It sounds fun. Two of my close friends are going to see a Jonas Brothers concert later on this month. They're really excited, so I imagine you must be too.

Enjoy your concert!! B)

Cool. Once my parents found out Hilary Duff was coming to our channel and they were gonna get me tickets but it turned out we were going out of town when she came.

That's a nice surprise to get from your mom. :) My friend went to a Jonas Brothers Concert about a week ago.

[SIZE=14pt]!!Ok Now I Will tell you What Happend!![/SIZE]

Well we got to the concert at 12.15pm Coz it started at 1.00pm

and then we saw the most cuteist thing we had ever seen Nick and Joe Jonas. <_< But then my friend said she was feeling sick her dad tock us and he was with us at that time.She started to go pale like really pale.Her Dad said he was going to take her home and he asked if we wanted to go or stay i said i wanted to go with my friend so did our other friend.So we left but the really cool thing is that my friend who got sick got us tickets to the camp rock consert and the after party there will be lots of famous people there

[SIZE=14pt]So thats how the twenty min consert went :lol: :ph34r: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back