OMIGOODNESS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmin_Jasy:)

Reaction score
ok ok, my tamagotchi went to australia and stayed the whole time 24/7( yeah all week ), and still is in australia !!!

is it a glitch or like a 1 in a life time thing? :eek: :eek: :eek: :)

I've never had that happen before, try pushing the buttons, if that won't work push the button in the back and choose "download", that should get your tama back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it didnt like you very much :nazotchi:

Heh kidding.

Just hit the reset button and download it again

It should be fine.

Im suspecting your Tam has a glitch in it

So Id recommend either getting a new one

or not sending it on anymore trips.

:lol:

ok ok, my tamagotchi went to australia and stayed the whole time 24/7( yeah all week ), and still is in australia !!!
is it a glitch or like a 1 in a life time thing? :D :mametchi: :eek: :D
Well, my Tamagotchi went to Australia several years ago and it still is in Australia.

Why? Because I LIVE in Australia.

All right, bad joke over. Try resetting and downloading. Must be a glitch.

I remember my friend and I would get our v3s and say, "Here, go to Australia!" and chuck them on the ground. We would throw them quite hard, of course. We don't like v3s. Or v4s for that matter.

"How old does your tam have to be to go to astralia?" -tamagames

It has to be an adult. I think it is kind of annoying that you have to be an adult to use everything. I kinda have a short patince. :(

Maybe it just likes Australia so much it just doesn't want to come back...

I mean it's a pretty great place. I live in Australia!

if you want to fix it, you will have to sacrifice and reset completely. :angry: :angry: :) :angry:

Maybe it doesn't like you XD

Just kiddin'.

Try hitting the reset button on the back of your tamagotchi with a pen. An egg should appear on the screen. Press button " B" and choose Download. That should fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back