Once a boy always a boy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkducky777

Reaction score
I have a 4.5 tamagotchi and my first generation was a boy, my second one was a boy as well and they new baby is a boy. So now I'm noticing a pattern, do I need to buy another tamagotchi to get a girl?

Same thing happening to me, too! I'm on the 4th generation of my V4 and they're all boys..

Nope, no pattern. Sometimes it seems like there is one but there isn't.

Come onnnnnnnnnn stupid v4... give me a boy in the Mame family NOW will you?

Yes, dancingkayley is correct, there is no pattern on what gender your baby will be. What baby gender you get is random. Sometime's there's a stretch that you get all boys/girls, sometimes alternating.

my v1 tama was a girl for 22 generations. nothings wrong with you tama and i hope i helped

I heard, however, that the family of your previous generation affects the family of your next generation, meaning the gender is affected by it...

I'm not 100% sure on it, though.

Also, I remember seeing on the forums that the buttons you press when the matchmaker comes affects the gender of your next generation. I think it was A for girl, B for boy.

Again, I'm not 100% sure on that.

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I believe that if your first generation is a boy, your second, third, fourth, etc. will be a boy, also.

T*L, that is not true. On my V4 my first generation was a boy, and my second generation was a girl.

And of course you don't need to buy another Tama for a girl. The gender you get is absolutely random.

You don't need to buy another Tamagotchi to get a girl, (i always get girls!) its just random when your Tama gets married, whether the baby is a boy or girl :D

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:

hmm . . . doesn't seem like the case for me either . . . mah first generation was a girl and the baby that i got from her is a boy . . . n i thought it was alternating . . . i guess it's totally random now that i read about the gender pattern that u guyz r getting . . .

That's not true, I have 2 v4 and on their 1st generation the one is a boy and the other one is a girl, but then when they got married, the girl had two boys and gave the other one to the my boy tamagotchi.

If you wait and go with the flow, maybe eventually you will get a girl.

I don't know for certain, but maybe,if you don't get a girl in ages,it's a glitch, or bug. :D

This problem is really confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back