One of my bestfriends is cutting!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody found out I cut until I had already been doing it for three years. They found out because I decided I wanted help. I didn't get help. However, a year and a half later I 'got help' by being hospitalized. They gave me unnessesary medication. I got out of the hospital, I cut. A year later I was hospitalized again. They gave me good meds this time. I got out, I still cut. Another year later, I still cut, but not as often.

Even if you get her help or tell someone, it doesn't guarentee she'll stop. It didn't for me. Sure it calmed me down, but I haven't completely stopped.

If you do anything. Tell her mom and don't be too pushy about it towards her. My friends are pushy about it. An old friend that I've litterally known since the day I was born decided that if she slapped my arms over and over, it'd make me stop. I shoved her down my stairs. She broke her arm. She didn't do it anymore. I haven't talked to her in two years.

I personally hated people being annoying about it towards me. All it did was make things worse.

There's a chance that telling a parent about it might help her, but there's a chance that it might make things worse. I think you should tell her mom and make sure her mom doesn't say you told her, but someone else did. That might help her to not think you betrayed her.

im like sweetascandi... ive been a cutter for 4 years. its SO annoying wen people bug me about it. but then i started drugs. yesterday was my 30 days clean/sober and i havent cut for about the same amount of time! she just needs help. u gotta tell sum1, cuz cutting IS addicting no matter wut anyone says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back