One Use Items?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe

Reaction score
Which items are just one use -- that is, you use them and then they're gone, and which items do you keep after you use them?

So far I know that the shovel and the plant are one use, but most of the rest of them you keep after using, like the cap, darts, boots, trumpet, skateboard, raquets, wig, weights, glasses, bow, music, wings, cape, bow tie, ball....

Is there a list anywhere?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Which items are just one use -- that is, you use them and then they're gone, and which items do you keep after you use them?So far I know that the shovel and the plant are one use, but most of the rest of them you keep after using, like the cap, darts, boots, trumpet, skateboard, raquets, wig, weights, glasses, bow, music, wings, cape, bow tie, ball....

Is there a list anywhere?

Thanks!
yuo keep:

cap boots trumpet skatebored requets wig wait glasses bow i dont no about music wings cape bow tie ball etc.

the rest you use once and gone

All those you said, music, wings, cape, bowtie, ball, my V2 has kept after using them.

I have some big things like a throne and a computer that I'm not sure if I'll still have them after I use them.

bears and action figures are also reusable,

and they can go to sleep with them

That's good to know about the bear and action figure. I read that girl tamas like the bear and boys like the action figure. Do all ages play and sleep with it or just youngun tamas?

Are the cuckoo clock and race car only on V3s or do V2s have them too?

i do know that, of course, all the food is one use.... the plant, the pencil, the shovel, the um.... some more stuff that i cant name are one use...but the bow tie, and....boots, rackets, the music thing, and.. i dont know the rest..... :ph34r:

What about the stuffed animal? Is the one use only? and IF it is, are there doll and action figure for V3s?

Ra,

the stuffed animal (from the shop codes) is really a costume, one time use, but a very cute Nyatchi (the cat one), the "doll" for a v3 is the stuffed animal Lion (for girls) and a robot for the boys. you can find the password for the in the mall at tamatown.

the cockoo clock and race cars are only for V3

V2; throne and computer are multiple use.

did that cover it all??? ^_^

Kyliesmum

a general rule for reusable items is if it costs a lot you will probably be able to use it again... but hey, if youve bought it you may as well use it and not just leave it sitting there to look at ^_^

That's good to know about the bear and action figure.  I read that girl tamas like the bear and boys like the action figure.  Do all ages play and sleep with it or just youngun tamas?
adults dont sleep with the action figure.

edit: action figure and doll, sorry, yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back