Onion's Revenge

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peeweebird_123

Reaction score
Onion lived at Tamagotchi Planet. But why was he just a teenage Oniontchi? Because his cruel owner had left him to die at age 2. Onion never cried about this, but instead, always dreamed of revenge against his old owner.

Onion was a fairly smart Tamagotchi, though. He had heard about the recent opening of TamaTown closeby, and how it was already busy and thriving with visitors from earth. Yes. Earth - where his owner lived! Surely she would come to visit TamaTown soon with her present Tamagotchi. Then Onion could get back at her.

He packed up and took a plane to TamaTown, but as he got off the plane, that's when he saw...

Onion went to look in the mall. There was everybody! Onion looked for his owner. There she was trying out a hat in the clothes store. he went over to his owner and said, Samantha! I'v been looking all over for you! Samantha replied back and said...

"Eew! It's a talking Onion! ... Oh wait that's my old Tamagotchi." Everyone at the mall looked relieved. "Why did you desert me?" Onion pouted. "You left me to die back on Earth. And when I came to Gotchi Planet, I-"

Samantha cut him off. "You want to know? It's because...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back