oniotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it might, try being neglectful, i mean RLY neglectful, starve it, punish it for no reason if you dont get an onionchi then he doesnt evolve from kinakomotchi

haha!ok,i'll try to be cruel to my kinakomotchi.Thanks for the suggestion bahamut.I always get a kinakomotchi you see,even though the parents have low discipline.I dont know why.And all my kinakomotchis have turned into young mimitchi,which really frustrates me bcoz i really want an oniotchi.

However,the growth chart seem to show kinakomotchi evolving to oniotchi.Could there be a possibility that all the growth charts are wrong?

Nope,hinotamatchi cannot appear from kinakomotchi in the 2nd generation.It only appears in odd generations.Thus kinakomotchi can only either evolves to oniotchi or young mimitchi.Im not sure about oniotchi though.By the way you got your oniotchi from a marutchi rite?

Yeh thats true, but to get hinotamatchi you have to be neglectful and its the same with onionchi, i left mine at home while i went to school and when i got back it had no hearts about 5 poos and it was ill and in a mood with its back turned but it was a hinotamatchi!

oh..ok.I'll let you guys know when my kinakomotchi turns into oniotchi.

I had an Oniontchi, but then it turned into a Tarakotchi! I really wanted the ninja guy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back