Oo! Shiny log^^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!

I just looked at Menma and he was... Burping or yawning or something! His mouth was opening like a yawn! :mellow:

[SIZE=14pt]Looks like... 13 pages!! :D [/SIZE]

I wonder... when did I start this log?! *checks* August 7th 2007!!

Any way, Today was busy as I said before. I saw my tamas in the morning, STILL teens. Well that is what I get for pausing. ^_^

And!! I saw them running and falling on their faces at the same time! lol. I love them animation things. :D

-Flame :D

Don't be mad.... but...

I'm taking a [SIZE=14pt]SHORT[/SIZE] break from tamas. :D

No worries. I'll be back with them again in about a week, max. :p

-Flame :unsure:

[SIZE=14pt]Finally..... :unsure: [/SIZE]

Oohh yeah, I'm posting at 3 in the morning B)

Anyway, as you readers (hopefully) know, I took a week's break from Tamagotchi! Unfortunately, today (yesterday really) was my deadline (I'm pretty sure it was...), and I forgot. >.< I visited a friends house, and when I got home, instead of being good and unpausing my poor tamas, I played the Sims 2 for around 5 hours. Not that playing the Sims 2 is bad, but I should have remembered my Tamas. Oh well...... I'll post tomorrow, promise! :D :D

-Flame B)

[SIZE=14pt]I'm here![/SIZE]

Ohh yeah. Anyway, Menma and Soubi are... still teens. I guess its from pausing. They might evolve today or tomorrow... I dunno :rolleyes:

Soubi: Yeah........... Ohh how I long to not look like my brother

Menma: Hey! :D

Soubi: Sorry, its just that I want to be unique! B)

Menma: Me too, I guess....

More later. :D

[SIZE=14pt]YAY!![/SIZE]

THEY EVOLVED!! :lol:

The out come!:

Soubi= Kutchipatchi!! SOOO CUTE!! I haven't had one of these since forever!

Menma= Memetchi! Yay!

Both are very cute! I' m quite pleased with their adult forms! Its always nice to see familiar faces (unless they're TOO familiar). ^_^

So, how do you guys feel about yourselves?

Menma: I'm pretty!! oooh so prettyyyyy!!!!!

Soubi: ...

Menma: What? :rolleyes:

Soubi: Nothing! And I like myself as well! :D

Well that's good. :lol:

-Flame B) , Menma ;) , and Soubi :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]boring....[/SIZE]

Grr! Nothing's happened yet today at all. :furawatchi: maybe something'll happen later... oh yeah, and, if you remember a while ago I said that Menma and Soubi had mates (my sister's tamas). well not anymore, because my sister isn't playing with her tamas. :D ah well...

-Flame, Soubi, & Menma :D

More nothing!! :angry: Oh well.

Menma and Soubi are still the cutest tamas I've had in a while! :huh: I'll try and make something happen soon so I'll have something to talk about in here!! :mellow:

[SIZE=21pt]NOTHING! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

I'm sorry but... Nothing's happened STILL. I'm super sorry. :mellow:

and btw, tomorrow I'm going to a sleepover, so I won't be updating.

No, I wasn't on a sleepover for 5 days, I'm just lazy.

You see, I don't think I'll be able to write in a log anymore. Tamas don't intrest me at the moment, that's why.

I'm sorry to people who read this. :( I'd like to contiue but its just not working...

So I'll be back with a new log, or mabye using this one again, when I want to use tamas again. ;)

Bye bye!! And also, I'm still gonna be here reading other people's logs and stuff! :D

-Flame B)

Latest posts

Back