Ooooh... Aaaahhhh...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops. I went fishing yesterday. my uncle was frustrated with the boat motor. so, he took it apart. It broke. I would go fishing today, but the motor broke so I cant :ichigotchi:

but otherwise I caught my limit. I caught two Sockeye salmon. we docked the boat at this creepy little place. It was wierd. Spiders everywhere. we were there untill like 8:00PMIt was fun!

[SIZE=21pt] :) OMG OMG... My surgery is tomorrow. [/SIZE]

They have to take pins out of my elbow... OMG.

I am SOOOOOO Scared! :blink: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
*Post removed*

I know you are just trying to be nice, but there is a specific request that no posts be made in this topic :rolleyes:

GK1

Well thats odd. anyway. My surgery was fine and Its all over with.I can finally ride my Bike and Scooter and stuff again! I also got new Roller Blades Yesterday. I fell like 3 times today! good thing I had pads! My Friend (neighbor) is going to the same school as me. We are BFF's I got new silky PJ's. I like 'em. also, I start middle school on tuesday. I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! Wish me Luck!!!

WHEEE!!! My Friend found a tiger Swallowtail Caterpillar. He didnt want to touch it. so I took it home. when I got home my tama was dead

:G anyway my catterpillar was GONE!!! anyway my mom found it. We named it Pilar. we have lilac an choke cherry branches in his container. I looked it up. here is are pics I found:

https://www.enchantedlearning.com/tgifs/Tig...llowtailbig.GIF

https://www.enchantedlearning.com/tgifs/Tig...lylifecycle.GIF

real pics:

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m205/Ki...29/P1010474.jpg

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m205/Ki...29/P1010473.jpg

Woot! every day at around this time, I am gonna update! ill start tomorrow. (this is 4 all my logs EXCEPT for my tamalog.)

well here we go at the every day thing. So... not much reallly... at my school, I am doing a typing tutor so now I am a fast er typer...thats about all...

Edit:eek:h yeah! have a HUGE science test today... but I am so good at science. It is totally my best subject all around. Tonight I get inagurated in to the National Junior Honor Society. WOOT!!

when I went to post this morning, thje board was offline :) anyway, At the seremony thing I went to, we got to hold a candle. A Burning candle! around other candles! (not that exciting, but it was for me.) then we were soposed to have cake, but my mom wouldnt let me... NOOOOOOOOOOO! I luv cake! oh well. Then I came home And "went to bed". I almost NEVER go to bed when I an soposed to. I always stay up and play on my laptop, which is luckily in my room. WOOT! so ok. I cant really think of anything... Oh yeah! We watched a really cruddy movie in class today. Ii is called the oddeysy. It is some odd movie about greek ancient stuff. One of the people looked like Paula Abdul!!! It had sound and picture like an old scooby doo episode. Yeah... not cool. ALso I am in this habit of carrrying a sharpie marker everywhere. And whenever I go to the bathroom, I always write on thje walls. so... yeah thats about it. Ill post more tomorrow.

wow almost a yeer... well to catch up, i will start with who i like.

NAME: Ryan Delduca

CITY: Renton/Bryn Mawr

SCHOOL: St.Pauls

HAIR COLOR: Dirty Blond

EYE COLOR: Green

FRIENDSHIP: like 100%

OTHER:i have been to his house i know his adress and number by heart.

he is perfect for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

school for me is going well.. we ran the mile and i probably will start posting my times. keep in mind i cant run fast because i have femoral retroversion (my hips are rotated) and that screws up your speed. my time was 11:37. i have gotten that time before. my best time is 11:07

My favorite show is that 70's show. and i watch it every night on CW11.

well g2g. so bye.

PS: i called ryan yesterday. (busy signal but it still counts!)

PSS: my best freind might die. :p for real! someone said she was in the hospital because of kidney disease.. I DONT WANT VEGGIE TO DIE!!!!

Latest posts

Back