Ooooohhhh noooo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keekster94

Reaction score
Ok. Well in order for you to understand what i'm talking about you need to have read the one thing I posted called "Help!!!" (I think that's what I called it). Well anyways I got teased today at school by the kid (lets call him 'X') my brother told that I like him (which i don't!) and his friend (let's call him 'Z'). Everything was fine today untill 5th period. Here's what they did. First they threw a piece of paper or something at me to get my attention. So I looked over at them and they were laughing at me! I was so mad. Then a few minutes later 'Z' kept saying "Hey! He wants to go out with you!" It was soooo annoying! Then 'X' kept saying "No I don't! Nuh-uh!" Then after they kept doing that for like, 5 minutes they started teasing my two friends too! We were laughing because they sounded really pathetic(sp?)! But then this one kid that was sitting behind me started making fun of us too! And with my luck they're gonna tease us AGAIN tomorrow! What should I do?! :eek: :huh: :eek: :huh: :( :p :D

When they tease you pretend you don't care and walk away. If they notice you are not being bothered with the teasing they should stop bothering you. But like I tell a lot of people if the teasing starts to progress or get really bad, tell a parent or teacher or another trusted adult like a school counselor.

gotchigirl96

Well, laugh at yourself?

Yeah, I know, it's WAY easier said then done but if they see that you and yourfriends really don't care, they will leave you alone.

Or you can just ignore them.

I'm sorry I can't give you much advice but I don't feel well and can't think straight.

:D

Sorry.

When they tease you pretend you don't care and walk away. If they notice you are not being bothered with the teasing they should stop bothering you. But like I tell a lot of people if the teasing starts to progress or get really bad, tell a parent or teacher or another trusted adult like a school counselor.
gotchigirl96
You are rite. You shouldn`t care what others say or think of you.

Well, laugh at yourself?Yeah, I know, it's WAY easier said then done but if they see that you and yourfriends really don't care, they will leave you alone.

Or you can just ignore them.

I'm sorry I can't give you much advice but I don't feel well and can't think straight.

:huh:

Sorry.
Ok thanks for the advice (you too Gotchigirl96!)! And I also read your post (whatever those are called!) that said you woke up at 6:00(?) and went in with your cat because she was scared and you didn't feel well. I hope you feel better! :p :D

o.. Those always happen to me. Sometimes they're trying to flirt. Other times, they go too far. I's say this "God! Stop you guys are annoying! I don't give a crap!".

Ok. Well in order for you to understand what i'm talking about you need to have read the one thing I posted called "Help!!!" (I think that's what I called it). Well anyways I got teased today at school by the kid (lets call him 'X') my brother told that I like him (which i don't!) and his friend (let's call him 'Z'). Everything was fine today untill 5th period. Here's what they did. First they threw a piece of paper or something at me to get my attention. So I looked over at them and they were laughing at me! I was so mad. Then a few minutes later 'Z' kept saying "Hey! He wants to go out with you!" It was soooo annoying! Then 'X' kept saying "No I don't! Nuh-uh!" Then after they kept doing that for like, 5 minutes they started teasing my two friends too! We were laughing because they sounded really pathetic(sp?)! But then this one kid that was sitting behind me started making fun of us too! And with my luck they're gonna tease us AGAIN tomorrow! What should I do?! :eek: :huh: :eek: :huh: :( ;) :mametchi:
take it in the hotagotchis way: throw a come-back

a comeback is a sentance thats not mean , but lets people know you wont be walked on!

i can usually think of them for any occasion , but for some reason , i cant.

hope i helped :)

~HoTaGoTcHi~

[SIZE=11pt]*sighs* Immaturity is so bliss (made up word I think).[/SIZE]

If you can't beat them, join them
.See they wan't you to get mad and annoyed.

Once you join them and laugh with them will either

stop or feel stupid. Make fun of them or so.. But I

suggest you not do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore! They want you to react, they WANT to steal your pie (lol, that means make you mad), anyways, just walk away, it proves you as an immature person who can deal with these kind of things, making a comeback won't really help, cause your reacting, and most of the time they wont care or ignore your comeback and tease you some more.

take it in the hotagotchis way: throw a come-backa comeback is a sentance thats not mean , but lets people know you wont be walked on!

i can usually think of them for any occasion , but for some reason , i cant.

hope i helped ;)

~HoTaGoTcHi~
I wouldn't recommend escalating the issue.

As many others have said, ignore it. If that doesn't work, laugh along. They may offer insightful critiques ( :mametchi: ) of your character such as "ur stupid lol we r makin fun of yu and ur laffin" at first, but eventually they'll get over it.

Beat them with a stick

egg there house

say curses to them

tell somebody else that the kid likes that kid and he will be handling that rumor

Beat them with a stick
egg there house

say curses to them

tell somebody else that the kid likes that kid and he will be handling that rumor
Actually, that isn't a very nice thing to do, your just gonna be stooping down to their level, which proves you as immature, no offence but that will just make it worse.

Jus tignore it the only rweason they are doing it is beacuse they see that it bothers you, it may take a while but eventually they will get discouraged and stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back