...Oops

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to try out some metallic paint and it went all over and now it's on my fingers.

I think it's the kind that can only get removed with turpentine...

ARGH.

Last edited by a moderator:
At soccer I was like"Who's that sad looking girl?" and my friend was like "She's on our team, tess" and she heard me.

I was rather... irritated earlier and making dinner on the stove, but while the noodles where cooking, I moved, and spilled boiling water on my foot T__T

I yelled a terrible word at school when I spilt the paint.

Oh, how I regret that...

Even the peope who do swear regularly were like ''Oi! There are kids here, so shuttup!'' I was like ''SORREH. THE PAINT FELL!'' D:

Leaving a pizza I cooked with my friends out on the counter.

...Her dog ate it.

We were in a CVS store, and their ceiling was leaking. So I walked by the buckets, totally unaware of the leakage, and got soaked.

Garsh darn it.

At school.

I was walking and my friends tackled me with their hands. They tickled me so much I couldn't breathe! I shouted "SHUT UP!" but I dunno why I did that, cause they weren't talking loud or anything, they were just tickling me.. ._.

I was hanging out at my friend's house. I talk really, really loud, and I was talking obnoxiously about sex and my breasts.

Then her gorgeous older brother walked into the room. He probably heard everything I said.

Oops. :I

After ages of my relentless begging, Elly finally gave in, stopped being so stingy, and handed me a few Tic Tacs. In my excitement, I swallowed them whole. And now I miss them.

I was hanging out at my friend's house. I talk really, really loud, and I was talking obnoxiously about sex and my breasts.
Then her gorgeous older brother walked into the room. He probably heard everything I said.

Oops. :I
That wasn't an oops moment. He was probably really turned on. Think about these things, Katie dear. xDD

I tried to make coffee again. xP

Um.......

I remember I was playing baseball with my brother's friend, I told him I sucked at it, then hit the ball, had it bounce of the edge of the roof into the neighbor's yard. He was all "I thought you said you sucked. X3"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back