Open Book (story Form)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D8 Don't eat me!!!! xD

No, really it does. Lin takes Kayte clothes shopping and it's funny. Kayte's all "Too frilly" "Too pink" "I dont like long sleves" yeah, Kayte's picky when it comes to clothes. lol

nobutreally. Its really good in Chapter four. And even better in chapter six not that Im on chapter six yet but whatever xD

I won't. I'll just take your fingers! 8D -shot-

ohlol.

I guess you have it planned out, then 83

True, but you have to take in account; some stuff is stupid, some doesn't make sense, and some just wouldn't fit.

So it's more harder looking at what to take out rather than what to write.

Yeah, I know. I change things a lot. I take out plots, I add plots, I add new characters we never even heard of 8D (maybe), I delete characters, and I divide things in to chapters.

But all I need is the plots. I'm not copying OB word-for-word, plot-for-plot or anything. I just got the basics.

Besides, in the story, like every five chapters (I think) I'm making everything back in the real world for a chapter so the reader gets to understand what's going on back on earth. Makes sense?

Ohyeah. And this story WILL get published if I have to give the publishing companies hell, i swear =D

ohcrap. D8 I just realized I'm gonna have to read over everything in OB cause I forget the thingy thats gonna ahppen in chapter six. Well, I know it, but I dont know it at the same time. ohcrap. xD

Yeah. It'll take longer to find the page than it will to read over everything D:

ohgawd im an idiot

EDIT: ._. wtf I read over everything in the RP I needed for Chapter six, and I STILL don't effing understand it. Y'know, I'm starting to think I should rewrite the whole thing to add in the plot(s) I already missed, and add characters nessessary for plots. ._. This is p!ssing me off, not funny. What's the point of writing stories if when you delete plots, the other plots don't make scence. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am doing some things my way, but yet I'm also adding the origional plots- they just happen differently.

Yay OB!!

thank you for keeping Klaus. :3

When are you gonna post the chapters? DDD:

Latest posts

Back