Opinion on pirating games/movies etc?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as feelings go about piracy, I'm indifferent. I see and understand views from both sides of the argument. I haven't officially taken a side.

When it comes to my own decisions about how I want to acquire things like music and movies, I always buy them. I don't mind shelling out the money for forms of entertainment. I also happen to be old school when it comes to music and prefer buying CDs over digitally downloading music. Honestly, I do it because I'd gotten into the habit of paying for things that I wanted when I was younger, and I stuck with the habit. It's not something I've put a lot of thought into.

if you have the money to support what you're getting, and you want that franchise to continue, you should buy. but that's only reasonable if you have the money. if not, then it's fine by me to download things illegally, plus you get to derail capitalism.

I don't like the idea of 'stealing' movies but if I had to pay for every movie I've ever downloaded I would be homeless.. So I'm greatful it exists. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back