Origami

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER_GOTCHI

Reaction score
I have been into origami for a while and was just wondering if anyone else does it. I'm pretty good, bust I still have trouble reading some of the harder diagrams. I can make about 10 differnt models, like the Flapping Bird, the Kabuto, and the Pig, to name a few.

I'm not really good with origami, but I'm super good at folding paper cranes. I've got like 800 of them, I should be XD I can fold them one handed (it's not easy) or with my eyes closed.

There's a really really good origami artist on DA, who designed and folded this: https://orudorumagi11.deviantart.com/art/On...r-side-57234934 in case you're interested in that kind of stuff. It really amazed me o3o

I used to have some friends that had this origami book, and they would make all the paper cranes, etc. no problem. Me, on the other hand - well, I've never been too good at that kind of stuff. Sometimes they'd do little crafts with us at school, but I'd always have to have help with at least 2 of the steps.

[SIZE=14pt]I used to but....my mom and dad don't let me anymore since that one day where I got severely bored and by the end of it my room was filled with origami birds, fish, elephants, monkeys, toys, and people they limited how much I can do.^^;;;[/SIZE]

They say if you fold 1000 paper cranes you'll have a wish granted. I'm well on my way with 12. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
They say if you fold 1000 paper cranes you'll have a wish granted. I'm well on my way with 12. Lol.
I once read a book about that. A little Japanese girl had cancer and tried to fold 1000 before she died.

I'm actually quite good at origami. My favorite thing to make is these little stars made out of thin strips. I talked about them a few months ago, but I have pictures here you can see.

My Stars

That pic was taken a long time ago. I've made over a thousand more since then.

I once read a book about that. A little Japanese girl had cancer and tried to fold 1000 before she died.
I'm actually quite good at origami. My favorite thing to make is these little stars made out of thin strips. I talked about them a few months ago, but I have pictures here you can see.

My Stars

That pic was taken a long time ago. I've made over a thousand more since then.
I love folding those! I hardly have enough patience to, though. I'm better with cranes.

I can fold frogs, fortune tellers, and planes. I luv frogs, I have a pile of paper frogs next to me right now. I have a vid on how 2 make 1.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Nope! And if I did so it would take forever to teach me.

I can't even understand how to fold those nets, you know the ones used to make 3-D figures.

It takes me a while to fold a paper in half. :eek:

I can make Lucky Stars, Fortune Tellers, A Box, A Bears Face, A Cats Face, A Dogs Face, A Flat Tulip and Little Hats. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back