osu/mesu :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-EbilKitteh-

Reaction score
I won an Osu Mesu set for $31 and $8.50 postage ^_^ It doesn't come with batteries though 'and only has one screw in the back of both'. AND my v3 wokeup so I could see him change. Into exactly what I wanted! Obatchi (Obotchi?) ^_^

Gratzia!! Show Osu Mesu pics in this thread once they arrive?

~Phnx

23lkxsm.jpg

This is the image the seller had up -- It's a birthday present :totally loves my mum who's gonna get me a +Color and the Osu Mesu set <3:

23lkxsm.jpg

This is the image the seller had up -- It's a birthday present :totally loves my mum who's gonna get me a +Color and the Osu Mesu set <3:
Cool, I have the same color Osutchi and Mesutchi as you do! I hope you enjoy them; I know I did. Make sure you're careful while removing the screws because I wasn't and managed to strip some of the screws on mine. Now I can't open the battery cover of my Osutchi. D:

Cool, I have the same color Osutchi and Mesutchi as you do! I hope you enjoy them; I know I did. Make sure you're careful while removing the screws because I wasn't and managed to strip some of the screws on mine. Now I can't open the battery cover of my Osutchi. D:
Coolness ^_^ --that you have them and enjoy them, not the screw part-- Serious? I don't trust myself even with my Tama-Go/v3/v4 screws, and Osu/Mesu are much older >.<

Congrats on both things! :)
Thanks! =3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back