Ouch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I was sitting on the field last year, and I made my arm into a bent postion(sp?) and somebody ran past and stepped on my arm; and cracking it. I had to get a cast.

2. It was evening and I was playing basketball by myself outside and the ball rolled away. So I ran after it (in sandals) and it rolled into the middle of the court. I kept running. Suddenly, I lost my balance and skid across the pavement. I had a bloody burn on my elbow, scrapes and bloody cuts on my legs, burns on my knees (blood burns), and I got a deep cut on my right knee. It scarred me, and I still have it now. v.v Stupid me, running after a basketball in sandals! I didn't cry, but I felt like it. I laughed, just to keep the pain away.

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
u poor thing :huh: i hit my head into a wall i was like over over hyper i have a bruise on my head but i do that alot so whatever lol! :unsure:

Owch,That must of hurt.Hopefully you will get better soon!

I have dealt with a few things that resemble this,it isn't a very nice experience to have,I can tell you that!

-illusion-

I fell over on the terraces at school and cut my leg. It didn't bleed much just it scraped all down my right shin and it hurt so much so Rachel took me to a first aid teacher and I got this huge band-aid on it.

The next day it was so bruised I couldn't touch it and it bled a fair bit more.

Also I was riding a scooter on the road with no shoes on and scraped almost all the skin off that part of my foot under my big toe and it hurt too but didn't bleed but the skin was still hanging on so I had to wear socks everywhere and yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back