OUIJA BOARDS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft... When I wanna talk to ghosts, I just go to the portal my parents built in the basement. Ouija boards, what bull.
And ghosts DO exist, I'm half ghost, for Pete's sake. God, I love Danny Phantom, kekekekeke!
Danny Phantom! Is that you!?

QUOTE (potbellypanda @ Sep 20 2006, 05:05 AM)i believe there si no safe way to play an ouija board\you are just meesing with spirits and your mind

my firends mum messed with ouija boards when she was younger and she had to see a phycic to make it all stop
I have read Tarot Cards and used Ouija Boards for many years now. There are a couple reasons why your mom was being bothered. The most logical to me would be, is she forgot to most the amulet (or object she was using) to the GOODBYE space on the board. If she didnt do that, the session with the spirits never ended. She probably contacted a bad spirit, as there are many out there. If you are just seeking advice, I suggest Tarot Cards, as the are EXTREMLY accurate its almost scary. Ouija Boards tend to be experimental, for sleep over purposes, or to satisfy the imagination. PM for more, if you are scared or need help, Im your lady. Dont give up on the board though, its quite fun if use it correctly!

My friends and I used to light candles around us, and then turn the lights off and use the Ouija board. It used to kinda freak me out, the things it would tell us... but I honestly think my friends were moving the guider thing on it's own. Not to say I don't believe in it :huh: Heck, I believe in Astral Projection which is even more far-fetched sounding!

My friends and I used to light candles around us, and then turn the lights off and use the Ouija board. It used to kinda freak me out, the things it would tell us... but I honestly think my friends were moving the guider thing on it's own. Not to say I don't believe in it  Heck, I believe in Astral Projection which is even more far-fetched sounding!
Its good your not giving up on it. Keep believing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back