Out of this world deals.. xD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocoToken

Reaction score
Okay, we were driving around. And I saw a thrift store, it looked a little raggedy.. All the items in there were from 13 cents to 1 dollar. xD I decided to go in, a lot of the stuff were old rare items you couldn't find any where else.

Anyways.. I bought a pair of dark grey skinny jeans for $1. And tons of see-through beads for about 13 cents a piece. (30 count a pack).

Well, when was a great time when you found an awesome deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. So. There's this beast pair of Vans skate shoes. They're probably 60 dollars. On sale for $30. And I used a coupon making them about 25 dollars.

Result: A very happy Krystal. x3

I guess yesterday I got a good deal.

I bought some Fish and Chips and got a voucher for a free Gelati or softdrink. :)

I got the Gelati. And it was free. Which made it even better. And it was lemon.

Everytime I go to Dollarama I get so happy, I buy like 30 different random and neat objects and I only spend a dollar for each.

Where we go a lot in Florida, there's an outlet mall. And there's like, "60 % off everything", then "30% off the lowest ticketed price" or whatever.. and this year I got my Pumas for like 30 dollars when they were originally like 80 :)

I guess the best for me was when i got a really cute vest for $11 at TJ Maxx.

.... When I got $9 rip-off brand of Converse at WalMart?
LOL, you're like the 3rd or 4th person I know who had those. xD

I went into a local thrift store (we call 'em Charity Shops) last week and bought a coat.

It's a long length, black, wool & cashmere mix, miliary style with a faux fur collar (detachable) and it was in great condition - and it fitted me perfectly.

Bargain at only £8 !

Well. My phone broke and I still was able to get a new one for free but only ones that cost the same. So I go in and they had none in my price and they left me get a phone $40.00 moree. Haha

Everytime I go to Dollarama I get so happy, I buy like 30 different random and neat objects and I only spend a dollar for each.Where we go a lot in Florida, there's an outlet mall. And there's like, "60 % off everything", then "30% off the lowest ticketed price" or whatever.. and this year I got my Pumas for like 30 dollars when they were originally like 80 :)
Dollarama is Amazing. <3 I love that store.

I spent like, 20 dollars on random art-supplies there, plus a christmas present for my mom and grandma.

I got a winnie the pooh toy for my little cousin for his 2nd birthday last month, turns out the toy is fake! the song plays "All around the world" from aqua

and the grammar on the box is so bad! (yet funny) it says "A pooh friction is very interesting" xD

Last year, my mom ordered Mrs. Prindables brand caramel apples from QVC. We waited for two weeks, and they still didn't come, so my mom called up and got her money refunded. A few days later, the apples came to the house in perfect condition. We ended up with a 30+ dollar assortment of caramel apples for free. x3

Uhm....The other week I got Lord Loss by Darren Shan for a pound. It was a crap book, but still.

Oh, and sometimes (not sure if this counts) the vending machine at school spazzes, so you'll be putting in maybe 40p to get a drink, then you get the drink and a pound change or something.

Oh, and I <3 Poundland/Poundworld/whatever else they call it. I've got a whole bunch of cool stuff there for a pound, like headphones, a fat notebook, five handwriting pens, funky socks, thirty of those funky Easter chicks, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back