Over-Obsession with sonic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have a megamegamegamegamegamega obsession with sonic the hedgehog!DX How can i stop this obsession?i listen to can you feel the sunshine and Livin' in the city over and over.i want a tails doll sonic and shadow doll and i would like sonic R and the official sonic soundtrack and so on.i think the obsession is major.help D=

Sugary~
I'm (almost) totally obsessed with Sonic too. Most of the time I'm playing games on my computer or DS, I'm playing a Sonic game, and since I got a new PS2 recently, I want top get Sonic Unleashed.The only things that save me from total obsession are Making Fiends and Danny Phantom. (Nickelodeon saves me from total obsession, in other words) My favorite character is Tails, and I got some cursors and other destop customising stuff off my copy of Sonic Heroes for the PC and used them.

Maybe we need to find something else to obsess over. xD

Tama

It's ok if you love him that's fine my rother is obsessed with Sonic too I'm obsessed with Tamama from Keroro but it's ok you don't have to stop. :3

Wanna bet? I love sonic since I was 3
ZOMG. SO HAVE I!! High five my Sonic Sister. :D

Anyway, just stay with your obsession. You like something original, that's good. :D

P.S: Sonic is pwnage. Except for some of the games. *coughs*Sonic06*coughs*

~SG~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back