Overrated / Underrated TMGC characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanpopo just happened to be one of those characters who's exclusive to a movie~

There are many Tamagotchi characters who are only exclusive to one episode, as well. :eek:
Yeah I know she was probably meant to just be a movie-only character. But when Tomomi was introduced into the anime, I couldn't help but feel as if she was just forgotten. I mean, what made her unique was that she was the only human who knew that Tamagotchis really existed. But then in the anime, another human came along (tomomi) who kinda replaced that role. But then again, the movie and anime aren't connected too much, so people who watched the anime first may have a different opinion...

i would probably say violetchi is underrated. she seems to be overlooked a lot, and from what i've seen, she is a pretty minor character in the anime. she's also not on the tamagotchi p's, despite the fact that she was once one of the main characters. it's pretty frustrating to me since she's my absolute favorite character. >n<

Underrated and overrated are usually terms to describe how popular something is among fans, not how used/unused it is by the company. Oops.

I'm going to bring this topic back to life by saying mine~

OVERRATED: Mmm, I'd say probably Kuchipatchi and Memetchi... I don't dislike them tho...

UNDERRATED: Sumatotchi and the Spacy Brothers! Seriously, they are totally boss and my favorite tama characters! Why don't they have more fans? *pout* v__v

I'm going to bring this topic back to life by saying mine~

OVERRATED: Mmm, I'd say probably Kuchipatchi and Memetchi... I don't dislike them tho...

UNDERRATED: Sumatotchi and the Spacy Brothers! Seriously, they are totally boss and my favorite tama characters! Why don't they have more fans? *pout* v__v
Yesss I love Smartotchi and the Spacy Bros too. uvu

And yep, Kuchipatchi is the most overrated character ever :D

Even though she was pretty much the mascot at one time, I feel as though Mimitchi has become very overlooked in recent years. Can you even get her on the newer color Tamas?
Mimitchi has definitely been overlooked for many years. She was on most of the Tamagotchi Connections. She has appeared as a guest character on the TMGC+C. I don't know about the iD or iDL, since I don't own either of those just yet. The only color tama that you can raise a Mimitchi is on the 15th Anniversary iDL (the main reason I bought one was because of her~) I really hope/wish that Mimitchi can make a comeback on the upcoming T4U as a downloadable character. *crosses fingers* :mimitchi:

Hmm, Mimitchi is underrated by Bandai and overrated by fans but it's the other way around for Mametchi I guess. XD

But the modern girl characters e.g. Miraitchi, Yumemitchi, Lovelitchi tend to be more used by Bandai than Mametchi... :(
Bandai included Mimitchi as a mascot character on the Tamagotchi Tap and Hatch start up screen. :mimitchi: At least it's something. They drew her so cute and round~ :wub:

I can understand why Bandai has held on to Mametchi as the front running character for the tamagotchi brand for 17 years. He's the one that started it all! He's been on every tamagotchi to date. I mean, who can resist Mametchi? He is pretty adorable. :mametchi:

Yeah, Bandai does seem to be using the newer female characters recently than Mametchi, probably to attract more girls to the tamagotchi brand. :rolleyes:

-----------------

Another underrated character: Nyatchi :nyatchi:

The only tama I remember her being on is the P2, correct? It'd be nice to see her make a comeback as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
perfect characters make me perfectly ill 0.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back