Overweight but hungry!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabulouzzz[<3]

Reaction score
Miley is 0 years old, a Toddler and twenty-five pounds. I try and work her out by jump roping and Mimic and everytime she loses some weight she gets hungry. This problem was worse when she was like 18 pounds. So I fed her and she gained. What do I do? How do I get her weight down?

But then she gets hungry and I need to feed her. By doing that she gains the weight she lost.

Just keep excercising. when you are down to the weight you want, feed him. And dont forget, you dont have to go back to the main screen just keep clicking the game you want!!!

Okay,

thank you so much! Hopefully Miles will get down to a healthy weight. Which would be what for her age?

shes 0 and a toddler...so she should be between 10-12 lbs

I have never ever had a tamagotchi "get hungry" as soon as it has lost weight after playing a game.. I wonder if you are confusing the meals with snacks? A tama never tells you it is hungry (unless you have let all it's hungry hearts empty out totally)...

The idea is to keep the Tamas Hungry Hearts and Happy Hearts full.

I recommend (before any GAMES or SNACKS) you choose MEAL and feed the tama over and over until it shakes it's head and refuses to eat.

To fill the Hungry hearts you choose MEAL (not Snack) - your tama can eat a max of 6 meals then it will refuse to eat any more meals (until it has done a pooh... !) - Each MEAL gains + 1lb weight.

It will only gain 6lbs max (if all the hearts were empty...) and unless it is at the Baby stage your feeding it til full should last at least an hour...

To fill the Happy hearts you can either choose SNACK (not Meal) - each snack gains +1lb weight and fills one heart. You can feed it lots of snacks - more than just 6 - and it gains 1lb each snack... OR you can choose to play a Game. Games fill Happy hearts and they lose your tama weight.

If your tama refuses to play a game and shakes it's head - it is not Hungry. It is just at its minimum weight level. If you want to play games anyway, then feed it SNACKS to increase it's weight and it will let you play a game.

The only way to tell if your tama is hungry is if one or more of the HUNGRY hearts is showing empty (white)... then you feed it a MEAL to fill them up again.

Sorry if this is not what you are asking - but you seem to be having such unusual problems with your V4, I am just wondering if we are misunderstanding your questions and so end up giving you the wrong advice :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back