Overzealous tamagotchi shopping x.x Oops

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzie

Reaction score
So I just started buying on ebay and am a noob at it. I bought a dinkie dino, 7 tamagotchi lot, then 2 seperate tamas for a total of! 128 dollars....

You've all made me tama crazy!

Though I am hoping I can sell some of them to some of the people on this site XD I just want one of each generation, and a few for my BF, the rest imma sell!

Anyone else ever get a little overzealous buying tamagotchis?

I WISH I could buy Tamas but I'm not allowed to unless it's my birthday -_- . So basically most of the time I'm just browsing eBay looking at Tamas.

I would love to be so overzealous, sadly I don't make money or have a bank account. Soon I will have barely 22/23 tamagotchis in my collection... well, I would love to buy some lot kind of thing, but they NEVER ship overseas.

Yeah I shouldnt have been so overzealous, it means I wont have phone service for about 4 weeks XD

Nope I just spent over $300. Granted I've been selling a lot of possessions and keeping Paypal money as my recreational budgeted money to spend willy nilly on whatever. Had close to $1,000, used most of it to treat myself to a new bed, using the rest on video games and the like. Selling more stuff to get it back up. My checking and savings bank accounts are not touched for frivilous spending, though.

I have 2 bank accounts one is for bills and stuff and the other I put money in for spending because I've had issues with my bank info being stolen after a card scanner scam. Though I am hoping to sell some of these tama's I've bought to get some of my money back.....so I can buy more tamas :B

lol those are some good intensions... ( wanting to sell the extra tamas) But i think like many of us, once you get those tamas in your hands, your going to love them all. Haha, but yes i just ordered two used tamas of ebay for $28 together, kinda crazy for a 'toy' when you think too hard bout it... i keep thinking what better i could have spent the money on.. but im very excited n e ways! Dont let the dread get you.. lol

The most I've ever spent at once was about $90...and that was for ONE Tamagotchi, an iD L. I don't buy a lot of Tamagotchis, but I buy tons of merchandise. I usually spend $60 at a time.

Well, I just spent 88$ on an oden-kun. But my entama was quite pricey... 350 PLN (too lazy to convert it to $, but I think that around 3$=1PLN)

As long as you have the appropriate budget for it (and not totally overlooking your daily expenses/savings and driving yourself broke) then that's just fine :)

My parents usually forget to give me my pocket money, so I get most of my money from my grandma (who always gives me loads when I go to see her). I only get that once or twice a year though, so I only buy one Tama at once. The most I've ever ordered at once is two (my Nanos, one of which I gave to Fwoggy for her birthday).

I've been meaning to have my boyfriend change my E-Bay password for me for a month or two now. I need to start saving for Christmas :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back