Ow X.x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I was just in the Kitchen getting Mouse batteris (Wireless mouse, No USB cord) And saw some teriyaki. (SP?) Chicken I tasted some and burnt my tounge! Now my tounge hurts really bad XD

You ever burn you tounge? On what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Food pickers :( xD

No, but I burnt the first layer of skin off my fingers baking a cake... that hurt alot... xD

Food pickers :( xD
No, but I burnt the first layer of skin off my fingers baking a cake... that hurt alot... xD
I burnt my finger by touching a hot french frie pan :( .

i hate when i burn my toungue!

it gets all raw and stuffz!

V.<

I burnt my head before, lol! I was straightening my hair and ouch! There's this hot, pink spot on my forehead. I still have a bit of a scar from it, too. :(

I usually burn my tongue on soup or hot drinks. I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to making sure it's cooled a bit before eating/drinking something xP

Last night I burnt my finger on a hot pizza pan x.x It hurt.

I usually burn my tongue on soup or hot drinks. I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to making sure it's cooled a bit before eating/drinking something xP
you and me both!

XE

i burn my tougne all the time on chicken..and soup (sometimes)

Infact im eating chicken for supper and its teriyaki too! and im also having mashed potatoes

I was just in the Kitchen getting Mouse batteris (Wireless mouse, No USB cord) And saw some teriyaki. (SP?) Chicken I tasted some and burnt my tounge! Now my tounge hurts really bad XD
You ever burn you tounge? On what?
i burnt my tounge on a hot poket before lol......ow :furawatchi: :D :ph34r:

Last May I was handling a Pizza pan with some wore out Hot pads. I took the pan out of the oven and the heat went thru the Hot pad and hurt my hand (Right hand) I screamt and without thinking (I fail there) I used my non Heat padded hand to grab the 400 degree Pizza pan leaving a burn scar, hurt for ages. I think I had it worst XD

And my tounge hurts for a while when I burn it... Still does

I burnt my tongue when i drank soup and hot chocolate! i hate when that happens it makes your tongue feel all weird and stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
i burnt my tongue on....i forgot hold on...............idk but wasabe is pretty hot LOL >.< idk im bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back