OW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missana256

Reaction score
I'd better tell you this........*takes deep breath*

When i go to the school disco my mum always picks out shoes at the shop but they give me blisters.I told her but she told me to get used to it.We put plasters on but they keep popping up everywhere.They HURT!! Please give me tips to stop blisters!

I'd better tell you this........*takes deep breath*When i go to the school disco my mum always picks out shoes at the shop but they give me blisters.I told her but she told me to get used to it.We put plasters on but they keep popping up everywhere.They HURT!! Please give me tips to stop blisters!
Your mother seems greatly confused in proper footware because if it fits you perfectly then it shouldn't cause you such things (even though once in a while for me it'll happen no matter what with new sneakers). I suggest you let her know that if it's not fitting your feet right to cause those issues, then you should be wearing YOUR size of shoe. I'm sure she has a logical reason for this but I honestly can not see it.

Top Tip to stop blisters from shoes:

Buy Shoes That Fit You

Try before You Buy or it's a waste of money

Don't wear the Shoes :huh:

Works every time for me... -

best suggestion for your situation? take 'em off and dance without shoes :huh:

might make you look a bit random - but it's very effective at stopping blisters...

yeah, if your shoes cause you problems, you should not wear them. It's best to spend a few bucks more on better shoes then to buy cheaper stuff you will not be able to wear.

Since this is a dance, were they high heel? Those are rarely comfortable and are way more likely to give you problems.

And only YOU should shop for your own shoes. It's very hard to pick out shoes for someone else that actually work out.

Top Tip to stop blisters from shoes:  Buy Shoes That Fit You

Try before You Buy or it's a waste of money

Don't wear the Shoes ;)

Works every time for me... -

best suggestion for your situation? take 'em off and dance without shoes ;)

might make you look a bit random - but it's very effective at stopping blisters...
Im sorry Tamamum.

I will tell you the info and pic to go with them

I cant buy the shoes alone cuz im scared of being by myself. :(

I cant really come with my mum cuz i go to school before she buys them. :( :lol:

And i have to wear the shoes. :( :lol:

Also im not allowed to go on the dancefloor barefoot. :mellow: / ;)

And the shoes do fit me. ^_^ :lol: / :(

But my mum will put a plaster on it but when i keep looking at it it loses its stick ^_^ / :( :wub:

Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my first blister when i was about 2.

Blame those cute little pink kiddie sandals. :)

Anyway, try bathing your feet in a bowl of luke-warm water when you get blisters, it's soothing.

As for the shoe problem, thats mothers for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
And when all else fails, just don't go. If the problem's this bad,don't go to them. Unless if you have to.

When we where moving house like 9 years ago [i don't actually know the years :) ] I was playing with the steering lock and trapped my hand in it and got a big blister :p .

I don't remember what age I got my first blister but all I know it was painful.

Umm... erm.... Wear socks B)

I had blisters, and I wondered why because I knew that the shoes were in my right size, but I put on socks THEN my shoes, and I havent gotten a blister again.

Or maybe you are wearing socks.... then... idk ^_^

I wonder why your mom doesn't seem to want to help stop the blistering....

Try telling her that the blisters are really bothering you. Try to add padding to the sides of your shoes somehow with tissues or something. It may help.

i never got a foot blister

in gr K-2 i got alotta blisters on my hands, but only one popped in gr 1

by gr 3, i stopped getting them

If u hav blisters on ur feet from shoes,STOP WEARING THOSE SHOES!!!!!

Im sorry Tamamum.I will tell you the info and pic to go with them

I cant buy the shoes alone cuz im scared of being by myself. :nyatchi:

I cant really come with my mum cuz i go to school before she buys them. <_< :marumimitchi:

And i have to wear the shoes. :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi:

Also im not allowed to go on the dancefloor barefoot. :lol: / :marumimitchi:

And the shoes do fit me. :pochitchi: :hitodetchi: / :ph34r:

But my mum will put a plaster on it but when i keep looking at it it loses its stick :nazotchi: / :wub: :marumimitchi:

Sorry.
The 'I can't' things seem like excuses to me.

Tell your mom you want to go with her sometime to get better shoes. Ask if you can go when you get home from school or on the weekend.

I find it very hard to believe that any parent wouldn't allow their kid to go with them when they're trying to find any type of clothing for them.

yo guyz i got like some... blisterz when i wuz i dunno... 8 or whateva... an i ot em by uzin te monkey barz.

see ya peepz

TC1200

Yeah I can remember when I was little getting blisters... I only get them when I wore sandals or flats... And yes blisters do hurt and they can look ugly...

Part of the summer school uniform at my school is sandals, I've tried many, many different sandals, all of them have given me blisters, even the old ones I have now are giving my toes a killing. My feet are the problem, not the shoes.

The earliest blister I can remember stained my sandals with a lot of blood, I must of been 5 at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back