Oy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuukei

Reaction score
Greetings I am... -drum roll- ...Kyuukei!

Future Game programmer, and a master programmer, and one of the few (but not unheard of) hardcore gamers my age.

I'm 19 (about to be twenty), and I attend Texas A&M College Majoring in Game Programming, and Minoring in Game Design.. (2nd year, two more to go.)

I'm also a veteran Tamagotchi owner, however I didn't know there were any new Tama's out until recently so I missed out on V1-3. (But I didn't miss out on Gen1 in the early/mid 90s.) So I'm back in the game now. I still have my original Tama's. (Ten of them. None work.), and I have two V4s.

I work as a manager at Ci Ci Pizza's outside college, so my schedule is pretty full, so it's hard to tend to my two dogs, two hamsters and two Tamas.

:mellow:

Anyways, "S'up homies?"

Wow, that's a lot of animals you got there!

Welcome to TT, hope you enjoy your stay.. :wacko: :wacko: There are many sights to see such as our FAQ & our range of useful info in the Library. If you want to find a forum, scroll down the main page or scroll up on any page and check out the site map. (Just hover to see all of the menu)

Again, enjoy yourself, and I'll hopefully see you around.

Welcome to TamaTalk! I'm one of the resident weirdos. 8D

I'm not very obsessed with tamagotchies anymore; I normally hang out in the Non-TT section.

Feel free to PM me or any of the guides if you have any problems.

And.... erm... I guess that's it. .-.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings I am... -drum roll- ...Kyuukei!
Future Game programmer, and a master programmer, and one of the few (but not unheard of) hardcore gamers my age.

I'm 19 (about to be twenty), and I attend Texas A&M College Majoring in Game Programming, and Minoring in Game Design.. (2nd year, two more to go.)

I'm also a veteran Tamagotchi owner, however I didn't know there were any new Tama's out until recently so I missed out on V1-3. (But I didn't miss out on Gen1 in the early/mid 90s.) So I'm back in the game now. I still have my original Tama's. (Ten of them. None work.), and I have two V4s.

I work as a manager at Ci Ci Pizza's outside college, so my schedule is pretty full, so it's hard to tend to my two dogs, two hamsters and two Tamas.

:ph34r:

Anyways, "S'up homies?"
Oooo.. Another gamer.

Nice to meet'ya! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back