Oyajitchi Questions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLayla

Reaction score
I heard that how you get Oyajitchi is you leave yours untill its a grand parent, and you have another grand parent of the opposite gender, and you make them have tamababies at that stage. Then, when the oldie leaves, the baby skips two stages and turns into oyajitchi. Is that true???

If it is true, could a tama from a different version? Eg. A v3 and a v2 getting an Oyajitchi.

Hopefully someone can answer my questions.

I heard that how you get Oyajitchi is you leave yours untill its a grand parent, and you have another grand parent of the opposite gender, and you make them have tamababies at that stage. Then, when the oldie leaves, the baby skips two stages and turns into oyajitchi.  Is that true???
If it is true, could a tama from a different version?  Eg. A v3 and a v2 getting an Oyajitchi.

Hopefully someone can answer my questions.
I also heard if you NEVER feed your tama snacks it turns into :pochitchi: .

Last edited by a moderator:
I also heard if you NEVER feed your tama snacks it turns into :pochitchi: .
That dosnt work, i never feed my tamas snacks, to expensive

Yes, it's true. If you take care of your tama and rejects the matchmaker it will turn into an oldtimer at the age of 10. If you have one male and one female oldtimer they can breed and their babies will grow up into Oyajitchis directly from babies.

i know it works because i tried that on 2 of my V2's and it worked! first I had an Otokitchi and an Ojitchi and then when they had kids they turned right from babies to Oyajitchis. and they're still Oyajitchis. also, they go to bed late at like 10:30 pm. I think it would probably work on 2 different versions. I don't see why it wouldn't. Hope I helped! :angry:

kuchipatchiluver :wub: :wacko: :rolleyes:

YAY!!!Now I can get oyajitchi!!!

Is the different versions thing true???
It works on different versions because my male oldtimer was a V3 and my female oldtimer was a V2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back