Oyajitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2totango

Reaction score
I have the Oyajitchi special character but can't seen to find a lot of info about it. Can anyone help me? Does it evolve or gets job offers? Will the matchmaker visit? Thanks.

I have the Oyajitchi special character but can't seen to find a lot of info about it. Can anyone help me? Does it evolve or gets job offers? Will the matchmaker visit? Thanks.
Since I have never had one on the V4, I'll just tell you what I know.

1. They go from baby-adult in 1 hour

2. The matchmaker comes a lot earlier

That's all I know.

Sorry if I wasn't much help!

C~M

it will not evolve and the machmaker will not come not sure about the job though.
The matchmaker WILL come. What makes you think the matchmaker won't come? It's an adult tamagotchi just like any other tamagotchi, except it's a secret character.

C~M

I heard from several people who have had Oyajitchi that the matchmaker will come around age four. Once he is an Oyajitchi, he won't evolve again. As far as the job goes, I hear that he doesn't get one, but the match maker will come. I'm waiting for my tamas to become oldies so I can mate them and get Oyajitchi next generation.

Is it hard to mate two oldies? Like, if they are partners and all, and you wait for them to get married, do their chances get slimmer? I want to try it but I'm not sure if I want to risk all the generations I have and depending on the version, the points.

Cinderpelt♥

OK I HAVE A V4,ALSO A SPECIL CHARACTER SO....LET ME TELL U THE RIGHT STUFF,WELL THE MACHMAKE WILL ALWAYS COME TO EVERY TAMAGOTCHI CHARACTER,it will get a job but you have to have 80skill points and any skill and and it will eveolve,oh ya and u have to be an adult for the machmaker 2 come

Is it hard to mate two oldies? Like, if they are partners and all, and you wait for them to get married, do their chances get slimmer? I want to try it but I'm not sure if I want to risk all the generations I have and depending on the version, the points. 

Cinderpelt♥
I don't think it would be hard to mate them. Mine are already partners; I'm just waiting for them to get old before I connect them again. If you use a love potion on one and they're already partners, I bet they'll mate very soon. I have 37 generations on my V.1, so I was a bit nervous to risk all those as well! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back