OYAJITCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama star

Reaction score
Guess what!!!!

A few days ago, I made my girl old timer and my boy old timer get married.

They had two baby boys.

When their parents left I started to look after the two baby boys.

The two baby boys started to evolve.

I expected them to turn into a normal child but guess what they turned into!

They turned into OYAJITCHIS!!!!!

Oyajitchis act like old timers except you you get them insted of a child and they are 0 years old.

Tell me what you think!!! <_< :unsure:

I had them recently at my V2s. I waited until my Ginjirotchi and my Butterflytchi turned into Ojitchi and Otokitchi. Then they had babies which turn from baby directly to grown-up Oyajitchi :)

Wow! That's great!! I've been trying to do that, but whenever my tamagotchi turn into adults, I always mate them...

I could never figure out how to mate them. My friend and I have been trying for a month now!

Yep, I did that about a year ago back when we were all like "erm... what is that coffe drinking thing?" and took pictures of it because no one believed me, I even took pictures of the parents mating so that people wouldn't think I had just debugged (though I do have a debugged Tama) :furawatchi:

Well done on getting the secret character

From jin :furawatchi:

lol no it does not show them mating!!

when to tamas have four hearts on their relationship, and they are both adults (yes, they can be girl and girl or boy and boy) they mate. You connect them and you will see them kiss. (a little heart will come inbetween them) then, the screen goes completely back. Fireworks come, and then 2 baby tamas appear on the screen. one goes away to the other owner, and one stays on your screen. When it is the matchmaker, just press enter and then it will show anotheer tama. Even if it is hideously ugly, say yes becuase that does not effect the baby. then the same thing will happen, except it will be only 1 baby. if it is black it is a boy, white a girl.

glad I could help!

~rose~

lol no it does not show them mating!!
when to tamas have four hearts on their relationship, and they are both adults (yes, they can be girl and girl or boy and boy) they mate. You connect them and you will see them kiss. (a little heart will come inbetween them) then, the screen goes completely back. Fireworks come, and then 2 baby tamas appear on the screen. one goes away to the other owner, and one stays on your screen. When it is the matchmaker, just press enter and then it will show anotheer tama. Even if it is hideously ugly, say yes becuase that does not effect the baby. then the same thing will happen, except it will be only 1 baby. if it is black it is a boy, white a girl.

glad I could help!

~rose~
Really?

I dont think girls and girls can mate. Nor boys and boys....

It has never worked for me...

have you been able to try this out? Is there any proof? :)

I thought the main point of the gender was that one. ^_^ :D

Perhaps SaltyAJ has just made a mistake... or is talking about the V3 (which I don't have, so no experience...)

But I know you are right spiffy - on the V1 and V2 you need a boy and girl tama to mate and have babies - if you have two boys or two girls, then you have to wait for the matchmaker to visit.

That's probably why Oyajitchis are more unusual - you can only get them for sure on V1s and V2s if you let a boy and girl tama evolve from adults into Old Timers (Ojitchi and Otokitchi) - although I think that Oyajitchi is now one of the normal adult character options on the V2... I could be wrong....

It's quite good getting Oyajitchis. They are always boys, but they are ready to start a new generation with another female adult much earlier because they evolved straight into an adult from the baby - so they have start a new gen after just one day as an adult!

(If you connect them on the V1 their present is HairGel - it gives him an 'Afro' style wig and 'Goatee' beard - very funky!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I never new u got Oyajitchi so fast ( at 0 years old ) i thought u had to wait for it to become an adult

Congrats

Perhaps SaltyAJ has just made a mistake... or is talking about the V3 (which I don't have, so no experience...)
But I know you are right spiffy - on the V1 and V2 you need a boy and girl tama to mate and have babies - if you have two boys or two girls, then you have to wait for the matchmaker to visit.

That's probably why Oyajitchis are more unusual - you can only get them for sure on V1s and V2s if you let a boy and girl tama evolve from adults into Old Timers (Ojitchi and Otokitchi) - although I think that Oyajitchi is now one of the normal adult character options on the V2... I could be wrong....

It's quite good getting Oyajitchis. They are always boys, but they are ready to start a new generation with another female adult much earlier because they evolved straight into an adult from the baby - so they have start a new gen after just one day as an adult!

(If you connect them on the V1 their present is HairGel - it gives him an 'Afro' style wig and 'Goatee' beard - very funky!)

Best, etc.

TamaMum
No it's true I got him right now and it has a baby because I did it its true he/she didn't make a mistake!!!

I had them recently at my V2s. I waited until my Ginjirotchi and my Butterflytchi turned into Ojitchi and Otokitchi. Then they had babies which turn from baby directly to grown-up Oyajitchi :)
i had the same thing happen to me six times. my tamagotchi are on there 24th generation and have never died once! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back