P1 or P2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is a P2. The P1s have a different chain. I have 3 P2s so I'm pretty sure about this. Ask for a photo of the back of the box. You can tell which it is by the characters you can get. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
But i threw the box away and it was took for recycling like yesterday so I cant but thanks so its a P2?

Quoting https://www.tamenagerie.com/gen1.html: "The difference between the Generation 1 and Generation 2 Tamagotchi is the game that your little tam plays and the physical background. The game on the first generation is to guess which way it's going to look. The Gen2 game is a higher/lower number guessing game. The background on these is a checkerboard pattern. The Gen2's have a wavy background graphic."

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a P1. I can tell because my very first Tama was that same color, and it has Kuchipatchi on the LCD sticker. The P2s have either a Hashizotchi or Mimitchi LCD sticker. Which one, I can't remember. >_<

Actually that's a p1. and I'm sure of it because there's the kutchipatchi sticker on the tama. Kutchipatchis were only seen on the p1 (of course now they're on the newer versions as well). The P2 had a hashizoutchi sticker on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back