P1 / P2 Startup

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's orange. :] It should be here some time next week. What I like most about the original tamagotchi's is that you could keep them for so long without them turning into an old timer characer.
Orange, neat! Yeah, that's true about the Oldies part, but the trade-off is that they get SUPER needy once they hit the late teenage years. Speaking of which, my Mimitchi, whom I've been running on and off since May (believe it or not :p ), has left me for Tamagotchi Planet. She was 28. I was taking care of her just fine but one day, she just started beeping that mournful departure tone and there was nothing I could do about it. =/ Ahhh, well. It was fun while it lasted! :)

Orange, neat! Yeah, that's true about the Oldies part, but the trade-off is that they get SUPER needy once they hit the late teenage years. Speaking of which, my Mimitchi, whom I've been running on and off since May (believe it or not :) ), has left me for Tamagotchi Planet. She was 28. I was taking care of her just fine but one day, she just started beeping that mournful departure tone and there was nothing I could do about it. =/ Ahhh, well. It was fun while it lasted! :p
It finally came today. I love it! It's more different from the connections than i thought, but I like it so much. :] It's alot smaller than the connections as well. I want more ancestors. I'm saving up for an angel next. I had a yellow one when I was younger, but that thing is long gone, lol.

Aw, Mimitch is gone :p

I’m sure you can get him again though :D

And hopefully not as needy too xD

Yeah they are a lot smaller - that’s another thing I like about them. Nice and small. Which character do you have at the moment?

Angels are fun, shame the english versions are more expensive... that’s why I got a Japanese one. :D

I've found a couple used Japanese angels for a little over 30 bucks. Is this a good deal?

I have tonmarutchi, but he's soon to change into his teenage(er...child?) form today I think. How long do p2's usually remain in the child tonmaructchi stage? How long do they remain in the teen stage? I don't think it's the same as the connections.

I've found a couple used Japanese angels for a little over 30 bucks. Is this a good deal?I have tonmarutchi, but he's soon to change into his teenage(er...child?) form today I think. How long do p2's usually remain in the child tonmaructchi stage? How long do they remain in the teen stage? I don't think it's the same as the connections.
Hmmm, $30 for a used Angelgotchi is kind of pushing it, in my opinion. You usually can find new-on-card ones for around that price or a bit cheaper, shipping may or may not be included in that price. Sometimes it takes me months of waiting/looking just to get something at the price I prefer. Speaking of American Angels, there are a lot on Ebay right now!

Most likely teen because after it evolves into this, it becomes an adult. Tonmarutchi typically evolves after a day or two (depending on when you hatched your Tamagotchi), if I remember correctly. From teen to adult, I think it's about 72 hours. When your character gets sick in the teen stage, that's usually a sign that it will evolve into an adult the next 30 hours. Adults are usually age 6 or 7. Secret characters can come as early as 9 and as late as 12. It's definitely not the same as Connections. Love THIS site. It's been around forever and it's got a lot of good information regarding the vintage Tamagotchis.

Oh my gawd I'm so excited, I have a p1 and a tamagotchi angel in the mail right now! I've never had an angel but the characters look super cute. I'm really excited about the p1, it's the exact same as my first one when I was 8. I could only keep them alive for about a day back then, so we'll see.. I'll hafta join a vintage hatch when Im ready to start it up :)

Most likely teen because after it evolves into this, it becomes an adult. Tonmarutchi typically evolves after a day or two (depending on when you hatched your Tamagotchi), if I remember correctly. From teen to adult, I think it's about 72 hours. When your character gets sick in the teen stage, that's usually a sign that it will evolve into an adult the next 30 hours. Adults are usually age 6 or 7. Secret characters can come as early as 9 and as late as 12. It's definitely not the same as Connections. Love THIS site. It's been around forever and it's got a lot of good information regarding the vintage Tamagotchis.
Yeah I think that’s correct.

I was going through my collection and found one P1 on pause from a while ago. Decided to unpause him... Currently a Marutchi. I don’t remember how long he has been on pause or how far into his growth he was. So I’m interested to see when he evolves into a teenager. So cute and simple, I love it. :chohimetchi:

@ PretzelNymph - How exciting! :nyatchi: Which colours did you get?

Yeah I think that’s correct.
I was going through my collection and found one P1 on pause from a while ago. Decided to unpause him... Currently a Marutchi. I don’t remember how long he has been on pause or how far into his growth he was. So I’m interested to see when he evolves into a teenager. So cute and simple, I love it. :nyatchi:

@ PretzelNymph - How exciting! :) Which colours did you get?
Nice! I'm really itching to get another P1 very soon. I've been watching Ebay like a hawk but despite my best efforts, I missed out on a great bid today (I decided to sleep in :( ). Ahhh, well. Plenty more opportunities coming!

Ditto on what jappyx said, PretzelNymph! It's always fun to find out what others had as their first Tamagotchi shell design. Mine was a clear yellow with black buttons P2, which I still have. :chohimetchi:

My first was the black and blue p1 with yellow buttons. I got it for Christmas the year they came out and I was so excited! I used to hitch the keychain to the handlebars of my bike when I was outside :D

My sister had a gigapet I think? It was a cat? I can't say for sure since I know nothing of the various other virtual pets, always been a tamagotchi fangirl haha!

Oh and the angel is pink. I've never had one before so it will be an exciting new thing! The characters you can raise are uber cute. I want the debruitchi (spelling?) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I started my P1 up three weeks ago when I had a week off work, and it's still going strong. It's an eighteen year old Mametchi, and it's just starting to get annoying to care for now. Besides this though, the P1 is still my favourite Tamagotchi to raise. The P2 probably had a tad more polish in the character design department, but try telling that to my sense of nostalgia. :p

Once it dies, I can't decide which model to play with next. I have a few that I've never played with, but currently the Morino and the V3 are tickling my curiosity. I know very little about any of the Tamagotchis newer than the V1, but the oldies still demand a lot of my attention.

@stu_dee_jay I vote for the morino! I've not played one but they look really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back