P1/P2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShutUpAndSmile

Reaction score
Whats the difference between the two and how much would you personally pay for one??? Or should I say how much are they worth?

1.) Characters are different... (I tried to find thread, failed so I give you the charts.)

Note:: Credit goes to OsuMesu21 and TamaZone for pics.

p1chart.png

p2chart.png

The P1 has Checkered Background. Usually Kutchipatchi is on the Plastic inside the Box.

The P2 has Swirly Background. Usually Hashizotchi(?) is on the Plastic. (He looks kind of like Tarokotchi.)

I paid 18.50 for my P1 (New in Box, Never Open)... I recommend 15-20$ for either version Used. 25$ Max New.

If you want a specific color you may have to pay more? (I think See-through Shelled P2 Sell for +30)

Hopefully, OST will be by eventually to clear anything I missed. ^^;;

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe. :) I highly recommend visiting this site HERE for information regarding the vintage Tamagotchis. This page HERE under FAQs talks specifically about the differences between the P1 and P2. There are some character and cosmetic differences but the game play between the two is pretty much the same.

Some designs are worth more than others and if they come new-in-box, you can typically see the bids go up to $20-25. I'd also pay the same amounts as phnx0313 mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back