P2 Discipline Bar

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicefly

Reaction score
Hey guys, recently I've been running a P2. It's a 'new' one (i.e. I opened it last week) so I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but the discipline bar seems to keep changing.

It's now 5 tama-years old, and in it's first 3 days, I cared for it very well, getting the discipline bar half-full. Then on day 4 I left it at home all day by mistake and cared for it rather badly. I noticed the discipline bar had gone down to 2 points.

I didn't even know the bar COULD go down- I thought it only went up. I haven't played with a P1/P2 for nearly 10 years, so maybe I just forgot, but I don't remember the bar ever going down.

This morning it beeped for attention for no reason, so I disciplined it. The bar went back up to half-way full from only having 2 points.

I thought you only got one point per discipline call- that's what happened in the first 3 days. Now it seems to be giving me more than one. I hope it doesn't go down again!

Is this right? It's confusing me lol :p

Hmm...well, I haven't played with my P2 in a while (that's all going to change with the vintage hatch coming up :D ) but the only time I remember the discipline bar going down is if your Tamagotchi has evolved. That's normal. It's kind of a way for you to keep working at the discipline meter all the way until adulthood. Is that maybe what happened with yours? Other than that, I too have never noticed that the discipline bar goes down in between evolutions, only after evolutions. That's something I would be interested in looking out for during the vintage hatch in a couple of weeks. Regarding how many lines the discipline bar goes up after you discipline: in my experience, it usually doesn't increase just by 1 line. If I remember correctly, it takes about 4 or so times (if you catch them all) to get the discipline meter completely full, so I'd say it goes up 3 or so lines at a time.

I think you're right about the evolving thing- it did evolve, and now that it's in adulthood, it's still needing to be disciplined.

As for the bar only going up by 1 point, maybe I just remembered it wrong, or was thinking about a different virtual pet? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back