P2 Growth question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLove754

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
As I am sure you can guess from my avitar, my fav character is Kazutchi. The problen is, he is a character gotten by bad care, while I would like one to stay for a decently long period of time. So, my question is could I merely never give my P2 any disiplen and recieve Kazutchi, or mustI give horable care along with it. I ask this because a perfect care good teen will still become a Pouchtchi, unless 100% disiplen is present, same goes for the secret character. So, I am just wondering does that mean I could esentially get a "Healthy-ish" Kazutchi?

do you mean Kusatchi? He is the worst care adult and will die withing 2 days of him changing into a adult. This is just the way it is. If you would like a character that will stay then get Mimitchi. Give him lots of attention and check him every 10 minuets. He can live for 22+ days with good care!

do you mean Kusatchi? He is the worst care adult and will die withing 2 days of him changing into a adult. This is just the way it is. If you would like a character that will stay then get Mimitchi. Give him lots of attention and check him every 10 minuets. He can live for 22+ days with good care!
Yeah, I mean Kusatchi (I wonder were I got Kazutchi from?)

2 days? I had a Kusatchi live to 14, with only possably 1-2 accidental ageings. Althrough, I do get your point of his short life span.

Still, to put my question in different wording, does disiplen choose the character receved, meaning could I have a good care tamagotchi, with 0 disiplen become Kusatchi?

I think it's more of a combination of level of discipline and how often you let the hearts empty. This guy is the worst-care character so you would need to neglect him (sadly) at every possible chance, even if he beeps at you for attention. The only thing you really need to do is give him medicine when he gets sick.

Yeah I feel sorry for Kusatchi as he is really cute! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back