painted neopet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many of your neopets are painted?

• none :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• over 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tama_tu_u808 Posted on Oct 26 2005, 09:21 PM

i have a striped kiko and a christmas koi! i love them both!!

tamalayah Posted on Oct 26 2005, 06:48 PM

wut do u meen painted???how do u paint a tama???

Bubba28 Posted on Oct 24 2005, 02:42 AM

QUOTE (DarkCore @ Sep 22 2005, 05:58 AM)

Before my account got frozen I had a:

Rainbow Quiggle

MSG Poogle

Starry Tonu

Christmas Shoyru.

I also had over 600,000 neopoints. I wish I had my account back. Arg!

OMG!!! I would be so angry if I was you!!!

I've only got a plain yellow kacheek, and a plain green blumaroo.... none painted.

and 1516 neopoints, but I would scream if my account got frozen!!

I love my neopets!!

dogbed_rules Posted on Oct 1 2005, 10:10 AM

QUOTE (tamagotchi_freak_girl @ Sep 8 2005, 05:59 PM)

I have 1 painted neopet he is a christmas bruce. how many of your neopets are painted?

i used to have all my neopets painted but then i got hacked out of my account! i had for christmas neopets!

Tama6110 Posted on Sep 26 2005, 07:53 PM

If you want to contact me, neomail pinkypetneo6110.

Tama6110 Posted on Sep 26 2005, 07:53 PM

QUOTE (Anarita @ Sep 26 2005, 06:20 PM)

Hi! I have a baby chia named Kubooda, and my username is kndmhearts. But I accidently made a mistake when createing that account. It's an underage account. But if you ever want to contact me, my side account is crazygirl94375.

I have three painted on my chiachuros6110 account whjich is underage, and I have one Baby Chia on my guild account chiadreamsguild which got zapped by Boochi, and likes to play with Kubooda

And no, kndmhearts is NOT mine! It's hers^^

wut do u meen painted???how do u paint a tama??? :furawatchi:
we are talking about painted neopets not painted tamagotchis. To paint a neopet you have to get a paintbrush and go to the rainbow pool to paint them.

I just got another painted neopet which is a baby uni (boochi turned her into a baby!) and also in the trading post I made an offer on a trade for a purple paint brush so when I get that I'll paint my Acara so then I will have three painted neopets

I painted my Acara yesterday but instead of purple I decided to paint her split! Now I just need to save up enough NP to paint my Lupe.....I have no idea what colour I will paint him though.

i painted mine to a shark, (i forgot the name) but it limited addition!

I have two painted neopets. horray9 the Christmas Scorchio, starpooch9 the Strawberry JubJub. I have two accounts, me main one is hanatchi99, which is underage xD so I created Hanatchi27 so people can contact me and I can put messages in me Trades. Me painted neopets are on Hanatchi99.

h99

i have a baby xweetok!!! she is soooo cute and i luv her!

my accounts are :saltion4;rhetia78;ramira713;nichenicinotore(which has the painted pet);jacaret; and momijikunismine :mimitchi:

I have a rainbow Yurble and a purple Hissi, thanks to the lab ray! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back