Pakka Pets app

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol_tama

Reaction score
Hey guys! A new, really cool app is going to be released some time this July! Take a look at the video!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1298607829/pakka-pets

I am really, really excited about this, I have contact with the guys that came up with it and I really can't wait to get it!
So far I have noticed references to Tamagotchi, Pokemon and Animal Crossing. :D Anyone saw something more? ^3^

Pakka Pets looks like a very awesome virtual pet app. The characters are cute to boot! :wub: Seems very similar to Kawaii Pet Megu for the iPhone. Can't wait to download it on my Android in July. :D

What a wonderful app! I've been waiting for the release date. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Pakka pet is one of the most adorable and creative applications!

Yes, now they did, but when I contacted them back then, they said "sometime July-ish".

I still don't see that app. When is it supposed to come out?
From what I've heard it's in beta testing, but only in Canada and Australia and I think Japan too. People have reported that it's still really glitchy and buggy in phones because the current build is intended for tablets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back