Panic! at the Disco

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancinmonki92

Reaction score
hello all!

i wanted to ask if there are any HARDCORE [SIZE=14pt]panic! at the disco[/SIZE]

fans on this site

if so reply to this topic PLEASE!

ps. i saw them in concert

I'm not a HARDCORE Panic! at the Disco fan, but there music is pretty good. :eek:

And BTW mashed_potato, I love your siggy! The colors are so pretty.

Cinderpelt

They're ok to me. They're different and that's good.

My friend saw them live too. 8 monthes ago. She stayed afterwards to met them and she said she had her hand on this bariccade rail thing and when Brendon lost his balance, he grabbed onto her hand. XD.

But yeah. I like the "There's a Good Reason Why These Tables Are Numbered..." song

hehe.

bamcr

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble, but I really hate them. Their songs are weird and they're really mean.

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble, but I really hate them. Their songs are weird and they're really mean.
There songs aren't weird...they're just a little different from the music you like. heh. I mean, at first, I didn't like them. It sort of has to grow onto you...

How do you know they're mean? Did you meet them? Because my friend said they were pretty nice...

bamcr

panic @ the disco is prettty kool but i like, only know 2

of thei songs

im a real die hard spice girls fan lol

And BTW mashed_potato, I love your siggy! The colors are so pretty.
I agree! Your Siggy's always look great. :D

I'm not a Hardcore! P!ATD Fan, but I do enjoy SOME of their music.

Like 'Time to Dance' and 'I write Sins not Tragedies'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan. Ok you know that video of I write sins not tragedies? It really REALLY bugged me that when they said the "w" word, then freaking cover their mouth, but you still hear the word! It's just like Gwen Stefani with Hollaback Girl (which I still dont get the point of).

I don't care about the "bad words" that they say. What I'm saying is that when they say "that word", they cover their mouth and you still hear it. So why no lipsync it?? :S

Latest posts

Back