Panic Attacks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cali727

Reaction score
I had one at my cousin's school play, and it's been a day and I still can't breathe well. I'm fine, it was just really scary. My skin was like on fire. Am I alone?

I'm sociophobic among other things. I've had my share of panic attacks.
Me too. But, I'm not the type that is actually "social" ,but on Tamatalk everything's different and everyone's my friend!!! (Well I should hope so! XD)

-Temari Nara

I don't have that because I am able to control myself. There is never been a time when I had that except maybe when I was a baby but I don't know.

Oh, I have them all the time.

I have learned to control them and keep the emotions bottled inside, but the first time I had one I was screaming and everything and almost passed out.

When I have panic attacks my left side goes really weak and I can't feel parts of my cheeks... I don't know why.

I passed out once because I had so many things on my mind.

I didn't say I word, I just fell on the floor and hit my head real hard and had to go to the hospital... :eek:

[SIZE=7pt]I had panic attacks last year. [/SIZE]

So bad, that I missed the year at my normal elementary school.

A home tutor came in to teach me, so I would finish grade seven without failing.

(I loved that, it was alot of fun. Okay, back on topic.)

I'm a little anonymous on this forum, so I can say this.

No, you are definetely not alone.

Because I thought that I was alone with panic attacks last year.

Or what I had, which was also a whole lot of anxiety.

And if you're still worried about what made you so nervous a day ago, you should find out what was making you so nervous. Remember your symptoms.

And tell a parent perhaps? That's up to you.

I hope that panic attacks stay away from you for now. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back